"Let's go." Jasper says to me with his southern accent that for some reason I liked about it made me at ease and I walked out with him "You ready?" he asked me and I looked at him confused and before I knew it Jasper just ran.

I ran to catch up with him and as I was running it's like everything is just a clear vision and the smell of the woods was heighten I could smell the bark from the trees, I could hear the ants climbing the bark of the trees, the squirrel's making their sounds and a lot of other animals just going on with their business. I notice that Jasper has stop at his tracks and I tried to stop right beside but with this new speed it's just different and hard to control, and I was about to fall but before I could Jasper caught me and I look into his eyes as he does same with "Are you alright?" he asked me "Yeah I am, I'm okay."  I answer him while looking into his enchanting golden eyes that I don't want to look away from. After a few moments passed by Jasper looks away "Uhm, well you're going to have to feed to control your thirst." he says to me as he clears his throat and looks back at me and I just nod,

he knows more than I do and I'm not going to argue with him about it because I'm lost and confused on what's happening to me, yeah I get that I'm a vampire but how am I going to feed, am I going to have to kill people? 

As I was lost in my thoughts I heard Jasper "Don't worry you're not going to kill anyone, we have a special diet so we can blend in with humans." he says, how did he know I was worried? as I look at him confused "H- How did know what I thinking, did you read my mind or something?" and he just let's out a laugh "I have a gift to sense people's emotions and control them." he says I then realized that the whole time I was awake and here and around him he knew what I was feeling.  "Is there any other of y'all with other gifts?" I asked him and he nods "Yes Alice can see the future, and my brother Edward can read minds." he answers my questions and I nod "Now focus, close your eyes and focus on the sounds in the forest." Jasper says and I do what he said I closed my eyes and focus on the sounds and hear many animals, I then heard a elk and I follow the sound and find the elk.

I wait for the right moment to jump the elk and I see Jasper beside me, he looks at me and makes a quick nod letting me know that I'm doing good and I look back and I see that the elk sees us a begins to run and I chase the elk, I find a way to cut the elk off and I tackle it and bite into the elk's neck drinking the blood and it taste so good, and I can't believe that it taste good I used to eat burgers and pizza and fruit and now I drink animal blood to live. 

When I get done eating I meet up with Jasper at where we were before the elk ran from us "How was it?" Jasper asked me "It was good." I replied "That's good now we have to go back." he says with his stern southern voice and I nod and we went back to the Cullen's house

Jasper begins to leave "Hey Jasper." I called out to him and he turns around "Yes?" he asked "Thanks." I said and smiles at me "No problem." he says and with that he leaves me alone. I walk into the house and realized my stuff, where did my stuff go? As I was looking for one of the Cullen's I bump into Carlisle "Oh Y/n hello." he says with a warm smile "Hello Carlisle." I said back to him and he notices that I was looking for something "Can I help you with something?" he asked me and I look at him "Yes when you found me, did you find a bag?" I asked him hoping he has it. "Oh we didn't find you someone brought you here." he says "Who brought me?!" I asked in more as demand of figuring out who had brought me. "His name is Jacob Black, he found you in the forest and brought you, I could call him and see if he has your bag." Carlisle asked me and I nod "Yes that would be great." he nods and goes to call Jacob. 

Hours passed and Carlisle told me that Jacob was going to bring me my bag, why couldn't he just leave it here when I woke up.

I heard a motorcycle engine turning off and hearing footsteps approaching, I head outside to see if it was this Jacob guy and I saw a tall handsome guy with black hair. "you're awake and with red eyes." he says with disappointment in his eyes and voice. "Yeah, what's wrong with that?" I asked him somewhat anger in my voice being defensive for myself, it's not like I know him.