9

Armani cole  Seattle/wa 18

Armani cole 
Seattle/wa
18

SMUT WARNING ⚠️

We had just got off the flight and the jet lag was so real that I felt like I was going to collapse into a deep sleep and never wake up again. We headed to the station to grab our luggage and items before heading to the trolley where they would drive us to the parking lot where our car was located, exhausted and annoyed wasn't even how I would describe how I'm feeling at this moment I missed my family and friends already but not as much as I missed my girlfriend, itching to get to her I felt like it took four hours to locate our car, mom pops the trunk and I slide our luggage in the trunk along with my duffel bag " Ready?" Slamming the trunk down I smile at my mom and she nods "Let's get on the road" smiling and all giddy I sit in the front seat buckling up we drive off.

***********************
We just got home and it was 6:40 and my mom had work the next day so I decided to take her bags into the house along with mine, bringing the last bag in my phone rings and dropping the bags and dashing to my phone Redd name pops up and a big grinch smile finds its way to my face, answering the phone and placing it on speaker I place it in my pocket "Hey Baby" she says through the phone making me blush oh how I missed her voice "Hey my love, what's up?" Heading to my room I place my luggage down "Are you home? I miss you" sounds like she picked up the phone.

Smiling i nod and giggle "I miss you too and yes I'm home, pull up and get me" placing my phone on the vanity and stripping out my clothes she chuckles making my stomach shake, biting my lip and squeezing my legs closed.

"I'm on the way"with that she hangs up and the whole house is now silent, well since I'm tired might as well wake up with a good warm shower and clean clothes.

*****************

Placing my hair into the bonnet and slipping on some socks I walk out to see I have a text from Redd five minutes ago saying that she is outside, shit!! Grabbing my phone off the table and sliding on my crocs I run outside to see that she's still here she's just smoking and blasting music in her car.

Opening the door a gush of smoke come out "Damn baby" I sit in the seat and close the door "Hey" she smiles and blows the smoke out into my face making my eyes flutter shut a bit "Hey baby" I say while swatting the smoke away, she smiles and leans...

Opening the door a gush of smoke come out "Damn baby" I sit in the seat and close the door "Hey" she smiles and blows the smoke out into my face making my eyes flutter shut a bit "Hey baby" I say while swatting the smoke away, she smiles and leans in and places a small kiss on my lips softly making me blush, grabbing the blunt and pulling away she whines and pouts "I've missed you and all you want to do is just smoke" she places a hand on my exposed thigh inching closer to my very own heater.

I cough and she smiles and grabs the blunt from me "Let's go" she places the car in reverse and pulls out of my driveway, freaking out because of the little shorts I had on i grab her hand " Baby my clothes!" She looks me up and down and bites her lip " You won't have them on any longer anyway" she places a hand on my inner thigh and starts driving away, to say I was a bit excited but nervous to be with her was a bit crazy, the whole ride there was silent but a comfortable silence.

************************
We got to her house and she had to shower but she let me watch power puff girls on her television, she stepped out her hair wet but in a pineapple, she slides next to me and wraps her hands around my waist yanking me on top of her straddling her, "Bab-" she cuts me off by grabbing my neck and pulling down into a heated kiss, I was getting wetter and wetter as the heated kiss continued, my thighs tried squeezing together to stop the wetness from leaking down my legs, moaning softly I start grinding my self against her thigh causing a friction that made me want more.

Removing my top frantically trying to get back to her lips my boobs bounce lightly and she takes time caressing them slowly and the pace was killing me at how slow she was going, "Baby" I moan and groan as I grab her hands, looking up at me she smiles and places one hand on my waist and flips us over with such ease I Almost didn't notice, she pulls off my pants slowly making me whine and arch my back wanting more friction and touch, my pants were drenched and I felt a bit embarrassed. Pink coated my face, she stops and just stares at me causing me to get a bit insecure since I had scars she's never seen.

Covering my body she quickly pins my hands above my head making me gasp and my body arch off the bed and into her breast, I was overstimulated and itchy for her touch "Your gorgeous don't hide yourself from me" she released my hands and pulls my legs up and spreads them apart and I moan loving the feeling of my legs parting for her, she moans softly and places kisses down my stomach to
my feet teasing me, whimpering.

I needed her more than ever and she was teasing me to the point to where it was starting to hurt "Baby please" begging as my back arches, she growls and dives her face between my legs making me gasp at the intensity of the pleasure, "Baby!" I moan while gripping the covers tightly my fist turning white, the feeling was so much, closing my legs on her head she growls sending a vibration through me causing me to throw my legs apart and my back to fly forward my mouth hanging wide open "REDD" I scream as I cum into her mouth, the feeling was so much I was just laying there gasping for air her tongue did cool tricks on me, she smiles and places a kiss on my
clit making me moan and whimper, "You taste so divine" she licks her lips and places a kiss on my
lips.

Standing up she grabs wipes and a pair of her pants and she climbs towards me, she smiles and kisses my lips again before cleaning me up and placing the pants on my body, my lower half was still very sensitive and every time I moved I moaned from
the friction.

She pulled me into her spooning me and rubbing my thighs in a lullaby motion causing me to fall asleep in her arms.