6

Armani cole  Seattle /wa 18

Armani cole
Seattle /wa
18

Choose a song to
Listen to while reading this part and I'm sorry for not being active I've been busy but here's a little sumin but I'm working on something

It was about 12:00 am and I had just woke up, my alarm was going off still and the sun was beaming inside of my room causing me to shield my eyes from the sun, groaning and turning my head I'm faced with a beautiful view of my neighborhood, it was gorgeous

The beautiful sun sat beautifully on top of the palm trees, the beautiful creamy color of the houses and the beautiful squirrels that playfully dashed up the trees and around the branches next to my window I had a beautiful pink tree with oranges, the weather was right and so was my spirit this morning, it was Monday and we had just got into thanksgiving break, it was windy outside and people were walking down the streets with their dogs and family it was all just amazing and pretty.

My mind was at ease as I adored the view that I was blessed to see this morning, My thoughts were interrupted by my phone ringing, way to ruin my mood, and joy.

Grabbing my phone off my night stand it was fully charged and ready to be used, my best friend from New York was calling since I always go to New York during the Thanksgiving break, sighing softly I answer the phone to a eager and energetic friend, " Are you here yet?" the voice on the other end filled up my ears, smiling to myself I push up and throw the duvet off my body and to the side, I needed to pack since we leave today, standing up my feet hit the warm carpet "Nope!" I pop the p and make my way into the bathroom

She groans and moves around as I hear shuffling in the background, I hate the sound of people moving on the phone so I turn down the volume and prop my phone on the sink " Well I'm going to hop in the shower" Striping my clothes off I drop my clothes to the floor and turn the nozzle on the tub for the shower.

I hear a grunt then followed by her loud voice " Okay boo call me when you're in New York!" She makes a kissy noise and then the line goes flat and I laugh as I lay my phone down and step into the warm water.

***********************

I had just finished getting dressed I took a picture and posted it on instagram along with tagging my items in the comment looking at my post I grab my purse and head to the empty kitchen where no one was at but a piece of paper with a note and some food beneath it

reading it carefully I remove it and start eating the food my mom cooked before she left for her last shift before we catch our flight to New York, as I'm eating my phone dings and it's from Redd, since I've left her house we've been more flirty a...

reading it carefully I remove it and start eating the food my mom cooked before she left for her last shift before we catch our flight to New York, as I'm eating my phone dings and it's from Redd, since I've left her house we've been more flirty and more touchy, I wasn't standing on Bidness which blowed me but I was able to get a good reaction when i didn't kiss her when she dropped me off back home.

LOVEE ❤️- Mani wyd???

Rolling my eyes I place my phone down and grab a napkin so I can wipe the food off of my hand so that i can type

I just woke up and got dressed but I'm eating
Wassup witchu. Boo?

LOVEE ❤️- that's good ml but when are you leaving for NYC?

I'm leaving in a good 6 bours wassup boo

LOVEE ❤️-Can you come over and smoke with me for a bit I miss you already

Yeah ofc I'm otw boo

LOVEE ❤️-ALR SEE YAH SOON ML

She was so cute and clingy I just couldn't ask for better, grabbing my purse I throw my plate away and grab my cold smart water to drink and my car keys and head out the door but not before locking it and shooting my mom a quick text to let her know where I'm at.

As I open the car door and place my purse and phone in the passenger seat, I place the car in reverse and I pull out the driveway, as I'm driving away I stop at the stop sign at the end of my street, placing my aux I play Agora Hills by Doja cat, driving in the busy streets of Seattle I'm accompanied by a bunch of grumpy businessmen with their long black suit and their brief cases on their sides and the loud tapping of their shoes, getting in her neighborhood I grab my phone and shoot a quick text.

I really just wanted to smoke and chill while listening to music with her before leaving her for a good couple of weeks maybe even after thanksgiving break I'll be gone so I'm glad she wants to spend time with me and not on the phone while I'm boarding a plane to New York.

As i finally pull up to her house she's outside with a blanket and a ash tray with a blunt and a vape on it, I know we just started going with each other but just seeing her brought happiness to my face, smiling as she looks in the car I slide into the driveway, as I park she runs to the car and pops the door open and her sweet smell fills my nose and her bubbly attitude makes me feel safe and great

" Hey lovely good to see you" she pulls me into a side hug and places the tray on her lap and she grabs a lighter, as I watch her she just lights the blunt with ease and exhales a bunch of smoke without coughing, "Here" she slides me the blunt and taking it between my fingers I place it between my lips and inhale loving the burning feeling it has on my throat,exhaling softly I lean my head back and push the air out. We sit and smoke for a good minute before she exits high as ever and she barely can stand on her own two feet " Bye I love you my love!" She smiles and disappears into her house leaving me in the car which we hot boxed and filled up with our mixtures of perfumes and vape.