4

Armani cole  Seattle /wa 18

Armani cole
Seattle /wa
18

It had been two days since I've had my date with a girl named Riyah. She was so pretty I didn't think I could ever pull her, I'm going to be honest I just wanted to make Redd jealous but I don't know if it worked, it was 2:39 and I just got school and I was waiting for Redd to come over since we were supposed to talk about how I feel and I definitely wanted to know what's on her mind, she's been acting odd these past two days and really it's not like her to be so jittery and shy, like yesterday I kissed her by her mouth like how I always do and she just froze and tensed up like she had someone kicking her in the ass. Thinking about it I just started laughing, it was Friday and we had no school tomorrow and me and Redd planned to stay downtown Seattle with our little friend group of six.

I had just got out the shower and I needed to put on some comfortable clothes so that Redd could pick me up and we could talk, at first it was going to be at my house but her house is closer to downtown and everyone agreed I need to stay at hers, so pulling out a flannel and some skims I get dressed wasting no time to pull on my slippers which are brown and fluffy in the inside. I don't know why Redd's brother won't let her drive to school in the car he bought her, it made no sense, buy a car and not use it at all? Anyways.

I pull my purse on my shoulder and grab my back pack full of clothes for the weekend, my phone dinged just as I was leaving out my room, I knew Redd knew me well enough it took me hours to get ready before leaving.

Rolling my eyes I turn off my lights and head down to the kitchen where my sister was, she was leaving tomorrow and I knew watching her leave would make me cry cause I wouldn't see her till next fall next year or at my uncles wedding in December but that's two days after Christmas.

" Sis" I walk in and catch her attention, she smiles and pulls me into a tight hug and whispers quietly,her voice hoarse and scratchy as if she's been crying. "Why can't you just stay and see me out tomorrow?" She pulls away from the hug but left her arms on my shoulder, I sigh and look her in the eyes and I feel myself start tearing up "Sis I can't you know I get emotional and I rather not" I sigh and kiss her cheek and bend down to see Ayani wiping her tears from her eyes " I'll miss you mimi" she whispers as her thumb finds it way into her mouth immediately muffling some of her words,