2

Armani cole Seattle/wa18

Armani cole
Seattle/wa
18

I was just waking up before my alarm went off, weird?, I've never ever woke up this early so what was making me wake up earlier than usual, well I don't care, laying in my bed for a bit longer before even thinking about getting up and getting ready for chance, Yes y'all this man is persistent on making us dress up as the rainbow colors for a whole week, my alarm finally rings throughout my room making me groan in annoyance and frustration, pulling the covers away from my body I sit up and cross my legs, I don't really want to get up and get ready but I can't be late, I shouldn't since I'm not picking up Redd for school for a whole week, sighing at the thought of not seeing my best friend in the early morning made my stomach do back flips and ache.

Finally I get out the bed and head towards my bathroom for my shower and my morning routine, pushing my door open with a sluggish look I stop in front of the mirror and stare at my reflection, staring at myself all I can see is a teen who ruined her life just to fit in with other kids, I didn't even notice that a tear slipped from my eye until I felt the warm tear fall on my hand, jumping slightly I wipe my eyes and take a big breath as I tear my eyes away from the mistakes I made with myself, stripping into nothing I start the water.

This was going to be a hard day.

*************

I had just finished slipping my shoes on my feet when I heard my sister yell my name loudly from the kitchen, " ARMANI COME DOWN!" My face scrunched up because why is she so loud at-

Hold on let me see, grabbing my phone and charger I turn on my phone to see it's 5:59 almost 6 and she's yelling, rolling my eyes I stand up and flatten out my cargo pants since I just ironed them, I had my natural hair out in just wet curls since they would dry around 2nd period so there was  no need in blow drying it out. Right? I didn't care.

entering the kitchen I set my things down and look up to see my sister dancing to the song water by Tyla on the Alexa box while my mom stood over the sink washing the greens and my niece Ayani and she was playing around in the front room with her ...

entering the kitchen I set my things down and look up to see my sister dancing to the song water by Tyla on the Alexa box while my mom stood over the sink washing the greens and my niece Ayani and she was playing around in the front room with her toys and da watching some YouTube show with some girl -