chapter 12

Jk's pov:

I had recently just gotten out of the shower after randomly deciding to have five rounds with Namjoon. I have no idea why but I guess it happened out of nowhere, I won't complain though. Having sex with him is probably one of the things that I love the most, and I know for a fact all of y'all are jealous. Usually I wouldn't let him go past 2 rounds but I guess I wasn't paying much attention so I just let him.

Also, we used a whole pack of condoms. Not exactly a whole pack because we had already used them but only like 3-4 and condom packs usually come with  around 10 or sometimes more. That would also mean that one of us would have to go through the awkwardness of going to a drug store and buying more.

It feels illegal to talk about this if you tell me. Whatever though!

I sat on the bed thinking about literally nothing. All of a sudden I saw the scariest creature I've ever seen, I felt shivers down my spine as I looked at the moving creature, I don't know if you guys want to know what it is but I'm warning you, it's scary. I looked around to look for something so that I could protect myself. I saw a book and I quickly grabbed it and I stood on the bed ready for action. I'm really brave so I could easily kill it even though it was kinda scary.

Just then Namjoon enters the room with his hair still wet, and a towel wrapped around his waist. Dang, he's gorgeous.

-"Joonie! T-that thing wants to hurt me!"- I quickly drop the book on the bed as I jump off the bed and run to Namjoon. -"Joonie my love please kill it! I'm too tiny to kill it!!"- I say as I hide behind him, he chuckles. "Aw, c'mon kook it's just a baby cockroach!" He says as he grabs a shoe and kills it.

"But still I'm too tiny to kill it..it will hurt me!!" I say. He then looked at me with a confused face before letting out a small giggle, "alright, I'll kill it since your so 'tiny'"

.

.

.

.

.

.

"Jiminie hyung! Hello!" I say as I hug Jimin who is standing at the door. "Hi kook, how have you been?" He says as he comes in, "I've been fine! You?" I say back as I signal him to sit on the couch.

We then talked for a a good while when suddenly namjoon came to the living room, "Oh, Jimin hi! I didn't know you were here!" He said as he sat down next to me. "Hi joon hyung! Yeah, I really wasn't expecting to come here but since I was out with Seokjin and Tae, I thought why not come here for a bit?" He said then namjoon just nodded.

We talked for a while about things but then it was getting late so Jimin decided it was time for him to go, apparently he was going to stay at Taehyungs place because they were having a sleepover. Without me? I wanted to invite myself but I didn't want to leave namjoon alone, god knows what he's up to. Jimin had just walked out of the door, then I made sure it was locked. When I returned to the living room I saw namjoon sitting on the couch..manspreading, he had a big smirk on his face then he looked at me and winked at me before saying,

"Baby, we're alone again..what should we do, hm? Do you perhaps want to have some fun-" he then got cut off by me.

"Namjoon, don't even think about it. We can't even go a day without us doing it! I don't want it to become a daily thing!" I said as I stood there looking like a mother who just yelled at they're kid for doing something. But I really wasn't joking when I told him that. We literally had sex almost everyday! I didn't want it to become some daily thing, what about when we enlist? We're not going to be able to do it.

He looked at me with a disappointed look, "Jungkook, are you sure you don't want too? I know you want me..." He said as he stood up and came closer to me when suddenly he grabbed my waist and pulled me closer to him, causing me to put my hands on his...chest. He had been working out lately, so his namtiddies were back. I really wanted to squish them and stuff my face into them, something y'all dirty people won't be able to ever do.

"Namjoon, as much as I really do want sex..we can't do it alright? Maybe tomorrow, but not now. We should go to bed it's quite late."

"Actually, your right. This shouldn't become a daily thing!" With that, he let go of me and picked me up in a bridal style and took me to our bedroom, carefully placing me on the bed.

"Do you have any plans tomorrow?" He asked as he took his shirt and pants off leaving only his boxers on before laying next to me in bed. "No..why?" I replied, "just asking.." With that, he scooted closer to me and cuddled me.

Honestly, it was really comfortable being in his arms, and the fact that I got to lay on his bare chest made it even better, something that y'all wish y'all could do, but then again..yall will never get to do it. Don't be jealous tho, you should hope that in your next life, you guys are me! So maybe then you guys will be able to experience it. It feels great. I mean, did I mention how squishy they are? Also his 6-pack that he's been on is freaking great..

He then suddenly lifted my chin up a bit and he gave me a lont passionate kiss, when he stopped he said, " Good night, honey. Sleep well." Then I said goodnight back and we both fell into Dreamland.