𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 7

Jungkook's pov:

It's been a month since Namjoon found out that i had feelings for him..

It's been a month since we last talked..its been a month and still nothing..

Should I just give up on him?

No..i won't...im not giving up on him. Should i talk to him tho? I probably should...if i don't then things might probably get oddly weird between us.

You can do this Jeon JungKook.

First, i want to try texting him..since i am not sure if he would want to talk to me in person..he probably would, namu is not like that. I know him too well....a bit way, way to well..i know him SO well i know how big it is..not because we've done it before..ive known since before we did it...weird right? Well that's how it is and there is nothing and i mean nothing you can do about it.

Here goes nothing...

                    Namjoonie 💘💗😍

                                                              Me:

                     Hey hyung...can we talk?

                                          sᴇᴇɴ: 11:20 pm

  Namjoonie 💘💗😍:

   Jungkook wth? Go to sleep 
    it is too late to be talking...

                                                     Me:

             If it's to late then why are  you
       awake? Why did you reply? Why
              are you on your phone huh?

                                      sᴇᴇɴ 11:21ᴘᴍ

Namjoonie💘💗😍:

    ....
Fine,what did you want
  to talk about?

                                                           me:
      So..remember when you found
         out i had feelings for you and
         how you said you would think                  about it? It's been a month...

                                         ʀᴇᴀᴅ: 11: 24ᴘᴍ

                                                              Me:

                                                           Hello?
                             Hyung are you there?
                                                    Namjoon.
                                          Kim Namjoon!!
                                          NAMJOONIEE!!

                                             sᴇɴᴛ 11:30ᴘᴍ

Well...that didn't work..he left me on read. I guess i have to wait until tomorrow to talk to him in person...
.

.

.

.

                -the next morning-

Namjoon's pov:

When i opened my eyes the first thing I thought of was what jungkook texted me last night.....I had totally forgotten. What will i tell him?

It's okay namjoon, your smart. I will eventually come up with something.

I got up , went to the bathroom to wash my face up and i brushed my hair a bit so it didn't look so messy. I was just wearing plane gray sweat pants with no shirt on and my boxers were a bit noticeable. I didn't feel like changing so i just went straight to the kitchen and made myself a cereal since i really didn't want to ask jungkook to cook something...all of a sudden i feel a pair of arms wrapped around my waist from behind, i jumped a bit because it took me by surprise.

When i turned around i noticed it was jungkook. His face was now in my chest and he was holding on to me pretty tightly, his eyes were closed and then he mumbled the words "good morning hyung.." I really wanted him to get off me but he just looked way to cute. Luckily i hadn't made my cereal yet so i picked him up as if he was a baby and went over to the couch and placed him there...

I grabbed a blanket and covered him up because he had somewhat fallen asleep.

I went back to the kitchen and had my breakfast..after, I decided to do a few chores. When i was finished i took my phone out and check the time.

It was 10:03ᴀᴍ

I sat down in the opposite couch from where kook was sleeping at and i grabbed a book and i started to read it since i had nothing else to do.

A few minutes later i heard yawning, I looked over at jungkook who was sitting up with his hair all over the place and with his eyes not fully opened. He looked so cute i just wanted to take a picture of him. He instantly came running to me and sat on me shoving his face on my neck while his hands were on my shoulders.

"Hyung, im sorry if i made you uncomfortable with what i said last night..." I heard him say in a very shy low voice. "oh, uh..its ok..and you didn't make me uncomfortable.." I said not knowing what else to say.

He quickly looked at me straight it the eyes, "But have you thought about it tho..? I just want to know because..i want to know if you love me back.." He said with tears forming in his eyes. I didn't even think twice before saying "Jungkook, I actually love you too.." Once i said that his eyes lit up. "R-really!? Oh hyung im so happy!"

That's when i realized...i screwed up badly..i wanted to tell him that i didn't really mean it but he was just so happy i just couldn't bring myself to do so..so instead i decided i would play along..

"So what can we be, hyung?" He asked me.. "I don't know, what do you want to be, hm?" I asked him...

"I want to be with you! Let's date!!"

Did he..really just say that? Well, i guess I'll just keep playing along..i don't plan on doing this for long tho.

"You wanna be together? Ok." I said. Not even 5 seconds later he was jumping around while screaming the words "I have a boyfriend!!!" Over and over again.. Honestly, he looked really...hot doing that..

.

.

.

.

.