chapter 8

Jungkook's pov:

It was already dark outside when me and joonie decided to watch a movie, it was raining outside so we thought a horror movie would be fun to watch.

We were in the living room, i was right next to him and he had the bowl of popcorn on his lap. In front of us we had a small black marble table with a few snacks because we assumed that neither of us would want to get up in the middle of the movie. The table had 4 monster energy drinks, 1 big bag of Hot chips, 1 big bag of Doritos, 3 water bottles, an extra popcorn bag, 2 extra bowls for just in case, 2 cups, a pack of banana milks and a few sweets.

"We have everything right my love?" I asked him, "Uh, yeah but..if you have to use the restroom..will you be able to go alone? You know.." I was confused for a second but then i realized what he was trying to say. "No, you're gonna have to go with me."

"I'm not going with you!" He said, I then put a fake pout on my face which made him change his mind almost right away. He then went on Peacock to look for a horror movie, we were planning to watch child's plays but then we thought it was a good idea to watch Halloween ends.

.

.

.

The movie was around Halfway through when we had already finished all of the snacks..we didn't really want to get more so we just continued watching the movie, all of a sudden a loud thunder and the loud noises from the movie made me scream.

"Jungkookie! Are you ok!?" Namjoon asked me quickly pausing the movie, "Y-yes..im fine i just got scared, thanks.." He then let out a small sigh before un pausing the movie. Around an hour into the movie i was really scared but i didn't want Namjoon to think that i was a baby..."My love, how are you not scared..?" I asked him as i was grabbing onto his arm. "Oh, I am but not so much..why? Are you scared?" He asked me while raising an eyebrow.

"W-what! N-no! I'm not s-scared!!" I said trying to convince him, "If you're scared then just tell me..i don't want you to be uncomfortable.." He said.."fine i am scared.."I said with a low voice tone. He then giggled, "Alright then we can watch something  el-" before he could say anything out the power all of a sudden went off causing me to gasp

"Hyung, I'm scared!!" I cried, he then wrapped his arms around me and tried to calm me down. "Shh, it's okay im right here, shh" He pulled his phone out and turned the flash light on so that it wasn't so dark.
.

.

.

Namjoons pov:

It was around midnight when the power came back on, in my arms was a scared jungkook. I never knew he was afraid of the dark..."hyung, i want to take a bath..'' He said looking up at me. I nodded in agreement before picking him up with his legs wrapped around my waist, his hands around my neck and with his face looking at me. I walked into the bathroom and then i looked at him, he was biting his lips.

I placed him on a chair and then i turned on the bathtub with warm water. "Do you want bubbles..? I asked him, he then nodded. A few moments later i was helping him get undressed and then i helped him get into the bathtub..i was just about to leave the room when i felt him grab my arm.

"Babe, get in with me.." He said leaving me completely shocked. What? He wanted me to get in with him? I thought to myself.."Kook, i-i don't think it's such a good idea..."I said, "why not? Do you not love me? " he said, "No I do but-" he then cut me off "then get in." I let out a sigh as i took my clothes off and got in with him..I sat right in front of him and then he crawled up to me and sat on my lap.

"Mmm~ this is so comfortable.." He said almost moaning the words. Around 5 minutes later he decided to start moving his hips in circles..Ugh, he was turning me on so badly..."Damn, i didn't know you would get turned on just by some lap dance, hm~" he said with a smirk on his face. I didn't know what to say so I just pulled him in for a kiss.

.

.

.

"Fuck, I could do this all day and night!!" I said as jungkook was harshly sucking my dick..who would've thought he was good at these kinds of things..

I was literally going insane..he was letting out little moans which was ugh, so fucking sexy of him..

"Hyung, I'm done.. please put it in now..." He said looking up at me. "I don't feel like putting it in..you do it yourself." I said, the truth is..I did want to put it in but I wanted to see what he would do if I said I didn't want to..

Suddenly he sat on me and before I knew it he was already riding me...

.

.

.

Hey y'all🤠 it's been a while I know, but that's because I'm working on a new story since this one already reached 100 views!!!

It's gonna be a namjin one, after that one I plan on making a yoonminseok one. By the way the name is going to be " My Uber driver"  so yeah, thank you all for the support!!

And I actually wanted to let you all know that for this one I'm going to upload a chapter every week! Maybe twice a week if I get motivated enough. Also, for this one I kinda regret making it so I'm only going to make up to 20-25 parts!

And because I start school on Monday I have to make a schedule lol.

But thank you for reading make sure to follow me and vote this story!!

I love you all! 🫶🏻🫶🏻