chapter 9

" Jungkook..I'm gonna cum~" I said as was laying on the bed with jungkook on top of me..."Do it hyung~ i want you to cum inside of me..~" he said as he was moving his hips in circles

It was the 5th round already. He wasn't tired and neither was I. We had already used a whole box of condoms already and somehow Jungkook was still not tired. I'm not complaining tho, he's really good..

"A-ahh~ oh fuck your dick feels so good inside of me~" Jungkook said. Fuck he looked sexy..he was all sweaty and his tongue was out..

He started bouncing even faster while moaning like crazy..at this point I don't think we will stop anytime soon..He keeps on turning me on even more.

"Fuck it Jungkook!" I said almost screaming. I then made him get off me and he layed down on the bed and I opened his legs wide apart. "Im just letting you know that we won't stop anytime soon...probably not until morning, or maybe even tomorrow afternoon~" I said as I placed my dick in his dripping wet hole

I then pushed myself in him making us both moan, then I started to embrace him roughly. "AHH, MMGH HYUNG SLOW DOWN~" he said. I ignored him and increased the speed.

.

.

.

.

6 hours later

I knew Jungkook was at his limit. His legs were shaking and he could hardly keep himself in all fours..

"H-hyung..~ I'm gonna cum!!~" He said. I didn't say anything and I started to thrust faster inside of him. A few moments later we both came at the same time..then I just collapsed beside him.

"Did you enjoy it kook?" I asked, "Y-yes..i really did.." He said still catching his breath. Then we both fell asleep.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Hey y'all so like, I know it's been forever but I started school already and I didn't have so much time! But I'll try to update more often!

Byee!!