𝟬𝟭𝟬

CHAPTER 10
❝YOU CAME❞

— ⋆ 𝗝𝗼𝗯𝗲 ⋆ —

TODAY WE FACE bristol city. they really aren't a difficult team to beat, so everyone is relaxed and prepared for an easy win.

i have this small feeling in my stomach that this game will be the game of my season.

my parents are back in madrid, obviously, taking care of jude because apparently he's feeling sad. they baby him so much, yet they can't even turn on a simple tv to watch at least five minutes of me playing.

i look around the stadium, specifically up at the family box in case someone decides to show up for me.

as expected, it's empty, but whatever, i already dragged mads along to watch me even though she's always on her phone through the whole match.

kiana and i have recently started texting again, but it's just simple hi's and how are you's once a week, but at least it's better than nothing.

the final whistle blows and it's 6-0 for the blues!

I WAS RIGHT. i had the game of my life today. i scored two goals, one being a screamer, and the other being a chip, then i assisted all the other goals.

i wish my family was here to see what a performance i had. whatever, today im definitely going to be celebrating till i pass out.

the feeling of being the main cause of my team winning just turns me on. and by that i don't mean a little bit.

i know mads is waiting for me in our usual spot in the hallways, so i get changed quickly and rush over to her. she's wearing a smile, a white crop top, and grey biker shorts, the ones she knows i go crazy for.

"good job, baby, you did-" she looks up from her phone as soon as she sees me approaching her.

before she can get her sentence out, i quickly push her up against the smooth wall, smashing my lips against hers. she moans at my sudden actions, allowing me to slip my tongue into her mouth, exploring all of it with my tongue.

once she's aware of what i'm doing, she reciprocates my desire, our tongues fighting for dominance, a battle which i always win.

my hands caress her skin, mainly her ass. i moan at the feeling of her body pressed up against mine, my hard-on rubbing against her hip as i grind on her slowly.