Chapter 20

Nash's POV:

Jack and I had something on our minds for a long time. Probably since we dated. We would think that it would be best for us to tell the fans that all of us are gay.

Well except for Aaron. Jack and I are walking to Carter and Matthew's room to tell them the news.

I knock on the door and Carter answers. "Hey guys, what's up?" Carter asks. "Can we come in?" I ask. Carter nods and he opens the door wider.

"Matt's taking a shower, he'll be out soon." Carter explains. Jack and I both nod and wait for Matt. I whip out my phone and Twitter notifications are popping out.

'Is NackJ real?'

'NackJ has to be real. I ship it!'

And stuff like that is what I keep seeing. It really puts a smile on my fave to know that we have such great and amazing fans.

"What are you looking at babe?" Jack asks. I show him and he smiles. He pecks my lips and Matt comes out of the shower. "Well hello to you too."

Matt sassily says. We all laugh and then he asks, "Why are you guys here?" Jack sighs and looks at me. I motion for him to tell them and he says,

"We want for all of us to tell our fans that we're gay. Of course except for Aaron." Jack breathes out.

Carter and Matt look at us in disbelief. "Can you guys say something?" I ask. "I-I think I'm ready too. I've hold it in for too long and I wanna tell everyone." Matt says. Carter looks at him and smiles.

"Then we're up for it." Carter replies then. Jack and I smiled and we headed out the door to find Shawn and Taylor.

They were apparently at Starbucks so we walked all the way to Starbucks. We saw them talking at a small table and walked towards them. Shawn saw us and he pointed towards us.

Taylor turned around and he smiled. "Hey guys!" He exclaimed. "Hi Taylor." Jack replies. "So what brings you here?" Shawn asks. I explained everything and Taylor had a worried look on his face.

"Babe, what if they don't approve us?" Taylor, obviously worried, asks. "Tay we are going to be fine. You're going to be fine. You're strong and I know that you can handle anything." Shawn says, making Taylor change his expression.

"Okay then I guess we're in." Taylor approves. Jack grins and we head back to the hotel. "Nash, babe, I'm getting tired. I'm gonna take a nap." Jack says.

I nodded and I whipped out my phone.

N: Hey bro, wanna hang out?
H: Yeah, sure.
N: Okay I'll be there in 5.
H: Alright.

Hayes' POV:

I miss Violet. She went back to her hometown. Yet, all of us are still here in San Diego. We are leaving tomorrow back to our own hometowns.

I heard a knock on the door.

'Wow Nash is quick.' I thought. But it wasn't Nash. It was Aaron. "Hey Aaron what's up?" I said, opening the door wider, letting him in. He mumbled something as he sat down on the bed.

"What was that again?" I asked confused. "I need to tell you something that I never told anyone before."
Aaron speaks. "Alright well you can tell me anything right?" I assure him.

He nods and sighs. "This is going to be really hard for me to say, but," He sighs again and continues, "I'm gay."

*\*\*\*\*\*\*\*\*\*\

HOLY SHIZ! PLOT TWIST! 🌀

You're welcome... 😏

👽