Chapter 4

{listen to Daydreamin by Ariana grande}

Mahogany's POV:

Nash just texted me that he will arrive at the hotel that we are staying in 1 hour. He also brought along his brother Hayes. Him and Vi are the same age.

Once we had everyone and Violet meet each other, we headed to our hotel. I was sharing a room with Violet, of course. I didn't mind to be honest, she's my sister.

Nash:Hey what's the name of the hotel?
Mahogany: Hilton Inn Hotel.
Nash: K thanks Mags.
Mahogany:Did you just get here?
Nash:Yeah...
Mahogany: Alright well, we'll be waiting for you!
Nash: What do you mean 'we'?
Mahogany: You'll find out when you get here.
Nash: Alright. Bye.
Mahogany: Byeeeeee.

"Who were you texting?" Violet says out of nowhere. "Oh I was texting Nash. He asked what the name of the hotel was and that he's coming right now." I replied.

"Oh okay, cool." She says back. We put our luggage leaning on the wall and we headed back to the lobby to wait for Nash and Hayes. I think Violet and Hayes will be great friends.

Or maybe more than friends.

Violet's POV:

Mags and I headed back to the lobby of hotel and waited for Nash. She also told me that Nash has a brother who is coming and is the same age as me.

Then, two boys come in through the hotel doors. Nash and his brother.

Hayes' POV:

"Nash I'm so excited for Magcon San Diego!" I said playfully punching Nash's shoulder. "Yes I know, you told me that like 5 times." He says annoyingly.

Nash was texting Mahogany that we will be at the hotel in 5 minutes. He also told me that Mahogany has a sister who is going to be there and is the same age as me.

We get to the hotel and we enter the lobby and I see Mahogany and a violet haired girl.

-^-

YASSSSSSS OMG! You guys have no idea how excited I am for this story.

Okay so for the next chap is when they will actually meet and it gonna go from there.

I hope you guys liked this chapter!

Please vote comment and share!

👽