Chapter 2

Violet's POV:

After Mahogany rudely interrupted my beautiful slumber, I went to my closet and started to pack. I'm really excited to go to Magcon.

I grabbed at least 5 pairs of shorts, 6 shirts, 3 crop tops, 4 skirts, my Vans, my Polaroid, my pennyboard, and my ears. Yes I have ears too.

I changed into yoga pants, a muscle tee and put on my white converse. It was now 8:30 and IM STARVING. So I head downstairs and go into the kitchen.

"Morning mom!" I said, giving her a kiss on the cheek. "Good morning sweetie. Are you guys excited?" She asks. "DUH!" Mahogany and I say at the same time. "Oh Vi, honey I forgot to tell you something." My mom says.

"What's up?" I ask, stuffing my face with the delicious pancakes my momma made me. "I'm gonna be the photographer at Magcon!" She says with a huge smile on her face.

I have the same smile. "Mom that's awesome!" I get up from my stool and give her a big hug. "Wow mom! That's so cool!" Mahogany joined the hugging session.

"I love you girls so much." My mom says. "We love you too." Mahogany replies for the both of us. "Well we need to get going, we don't want to be late!" She says and heads upstairs.

I finish my pancakes and put my dish in the sink. I head upstairs and grab my suitcase, and my purse. All that I need is in there. My lady essentials, phone charger, head phones, and of course, my phone.

Then we all head to the car and drive to the airport. I grab my phone and decided to tweet something.

"@violetgrace3: San Diego MAGCON here we come :)."

-^-

HEY YALL! WAS GOOD?

Okay so I totally forgot how to describe Violet to you guys.

Violet Grace Gordy: She has violet hair that goes to mid back and is 5'3. She has green/hazel eyes and is 13 years old. I'll put her hair color at the top.

I hope that helped.

👽