Chapter 6

Violet's POV:

Hayes grabs my hand and my breath hitches. I smile and we go to their room. We go up the elevator, and let me remind you that Hayes and I are still holding hands.

I might as well just melt in happiness. We reach the floor in where the room is and we try to find their room. Nash opens the door to their room and he plumps himself on his bed.

"Where's Cameron?" Nash asks. "He's in his room with Aaron." I reply back. "Alright, I'm gonna head over there." He heads out the door and down the hall.

"So is this your first time coming to Magcon?" Hayes asks me. I look at him and say, "Yup," Popping the p. "Cool." He smiles. UGHHHHHHH. Stop that!

Mahogany was still in the room, going through her Twitter. "Mags can we go check out the venue?" I ask her and she nods. I grab Hayes' hand and we run to the elevator.

The venue is close to the lobby, so we have to go through the lobby to get to the venue. We get to the venue, and it's pretty big.

I get on the stage and there is a microphone on the stage. I grab the microphone and start singing.

Did I tell you I can sing a little? Yeah, only my family knows I can sing. I started singing when I was 4 years old.

Hayes' POV:

Violet got onto the stage and grabbed the mic that was on the stage. She looked around and centered herself onto the stage. She started singing and I have no words.

I sat on the floor and decided to record her. I text everyone as well to come down to the venue. Violet sounded like an angel. She's so beautiful when she sings.

Few minutes later, everyone came down to see what's up. Everyone gave me weird looks and I pointed towards Violet. Then Shawn joined me on the floor and he was in shock.

Then Carter had the exact same expression. Nash whispered, "Wow. She's good." I looked at him and whispered back, "She's amazing."

-^-

Awhhhhhh! S'cute! ☺️

Okay. So, for the next chapters there are going to be some surprises going on.

I hope you're ready!

👽

Please vote, comment, and share.