Chapter 18

Amber's POV:

So far, the party hasn't gotten crazy. Which surprised me because mostly because everyone is older than me, Hayes, and Riley.

Riley went home at 9. She had school the next day.

But anyways, everyone was having so much fun, that they were so tired that they couldn't walk. Hayes pulled me out of the dance floor.

"Babe I'm really tired. Can we head up to your room?" Hayes pleaded. I nodded my head and ran up to my mom. "Hayes and I are gonna head up to my room. He's really tired."

She sighs and says, "Alright but no funny business up there." She smirks and I scoff. "Don't worry." I walk back to Hayes and we go up to my room.

Hayes plops down onto my bed and he sighs. I go into the restroom and take off my makeup.

I go back into the room and Hayes looks at me. I laugh and say, "What?" "Nothing, I just like to look at how lucky I was to be with someone so beautiful."

I blush and sit on his lap. His eyes lock into mine and he leans in. Our lips were inches apart and I lean in.

The moving of our lips were in sync, I couldn't help but make Hayes lay on the bed. He smiled through our breakless kiss.

I put our lips together again and his hands trails down to my back. I smirk and I tug the hem of his shirt.

He obeys and throws it on the ground I stare and his stones abs and he just smirks. He pulls me in again and it turns into a hot make out session.

We pull away and I try to find his sweet spot. He moans when I suck under his ear. Now he flipped us and I'm under him.

I gasp for air and I smirk. Now it's his turn. I let out a little moan and tug at his hair. He said he liked it when I did that. I don't know why.

We stopped and breathed for air. I smile and he pecks my lips one more time. "I love you." He says.

"I love you too. Thank you for an amazing birthday." I say back.

He smiles and I get up. I change into my pajamas and brush my teeth. Hayes changed and we both climbed into bed.

Hayes pulls me close and I smile and kiss his lips. "Goodnight."

"Goodnight."

•|the next day|•

I wake up with Hayes still having his arms around my waist. I try to wiggle out of his grasp and go into my mom's room.

I feel really bad about myself.

I haven't hung out with my sister in weeks and I can tell that she's a little bit upset too.

So, I want to make this day sister day. "MAHOGANY WAKE UP!" I scream. My mom and Mahogany both jump and I laugh and their facial expressions.

"Violet Grace Gordy, it's not nice to wake people up screaming!" My mom scolded. I chuckle and Mahogany grabs her heart.

"That's payback for what you did weeks ago." I smirked. She runs to get me but, I'm much faster than her.

She gave up, eventually. We went back to the room and Mahogany got dressed. "Oh yeah I forgot to tell you, we're having a sister day." She gives me a weird look and then she smiles.

I'm glad that I get to spend this time with my sister.

()()()()()()()()()()()

CHAPTER 18! WHOOOO!

Sorry about that. Anyways, so I was thinking of having new characters I'm the story.

If you want to be in the story, comment something random and then message me if how you look like.

I hope you guys liked this chapter as much I as I did.

👽