5:

~5~

Lovely
~°♡°~

Leyah's pov:

*ding ding*

My alarm rings in my ears.

I grab my phone and press dismiss, I check the time just in case.

6:00am

Shines brightly on my phone I stand up and walk to my closet and pick out an outfit and walk to my bathroom.

I take my clothes of, open the shower door and walk in, then turn the water on. More hot then cold obviously.

I wash my hair, wash my self ect. My thighs stung other then that the shower ways fine.

I step out the shower and grab my towel and get dressed. I stand at the counter in my bathroom and grab my make-up bag out of the cupboard.

In the order of

.concealer
.foundation
.liquid blush
.blend together
.highlighter
.powder blush
.light eyeshadow
.eye-liner
.mascara
.dark eyeshadow
.lip gloss
.eye lash curler

Then brush my teeth and do my hair.

I grab my bag, phone, gum and a water bottle. And go downstairs.

I grab a pen and a pad of paper and write a note

I've gone out to breakfast with Harper I'll be back later
-Leyah

I walk to the door open the lock it and go to my car.

I turn it on get the heater just right, turn on music, post on instagram, check time and start driven to the cafe.

@LaneLeyah

Liked by HarperHastag, Wolfy.exe and 8463 others

Thought I'd go easier on her today with the outfit

//@HarperHastag

HarperHastag
Dam going easy I went hard

Press to load more comments

I park in the car park and look at the time.

7:48am

I open my door grab my shit and lock the car and walk into the cafe.

"A table for three please" I say at the sign in area as Harper said she might bring someone.

"Hello" I hear from in front of me, I look up from staring at the table and see harper standing infront of me

"Hello Lyza" I say as I stand up and hug her "I'm Brigid" The girl next to her tells me. "Omg Brigid I missed you" I shreik

We sit as the cafe for a bit but after a while we head to my house as for Alyza wanted to finally meet Suraya and meet Tubbo(fucking fangirl)

~We got a Taxi and headed to my house~

"Why the actual fuck is your house so fucking big" Brigid asks as it's a two story house with four people innit.

"Don't question it" I respond I grab my keys out my bag and open the door

"I'M HOME DICKHEADS" After hearing no noise i then yell "SO COME THE FUCK DOWN"

"Fucking ignorant asses these kids are" I whisper to the other two.

"I'm not fucking ignorant I just didn't want to talk to you" Tommy says walking through the door

"Fuck you I have people for you to meet Brigid and Alyza" Tubbo, Suraya and a blonde girl come through the door when I say that.

"Ey Casper" Suraya says walking up to Alyza and dapping her up.

"Ey Emo girl" Alyza replies "hello Brigid" She shakes her hand "hello Suraya"

"Well do yall know someone here" I question not wanting to be here anymore as I had plans on writing shit today.

"Yes" Brigid and Alyza turn to me.

"Brigid's the short one Alyza is the one that looks like Casper" I tell the two clingy boys.

"And hello I'm Leyah" I shake the Blondes hand "I'm Molly"

We all stand in an awkward silence till Alyza, Brigid and I go upstairs.

Time skip
Alyza and Brigid went home

I grab my make-up bag and redo my make-up.

I go to my computer and press the Start Stream button.

"WELCOME FLYING FANS TO ANOTHER STREAM"

Chapter 5 done

I so wish thsi was more angst but that'd be to much angst