4:

~4~

lovely
~°♡°~

Tommy's Pov of the last bit of the last chapter:

"Thank you for all the subs and donation this stream. Can't wait to see you at the next stream buh-bye" Leyah says ending her stream. Suraya, Tubbo and I were watching her stream for the past couple hours.

After she ended we all just sat downstairs on our phones doing our own thing. 

Cafe bros

Leyah
What do you want for dinner?

Suraya
I Don't read care

Tubbo
neither

Tommy
Same

Leyah
Y'all are worse then me god dammit
How about either subway, sushi or
does uk have red rooster

Tommy
Sushi

Suraya
Red rooster or subway

Tubbo
Subway

Leyah
What do you want from subway

Suraya
Maybe a sub

Leyah
Fuck you

Tubbo
White bread, carrot, normal cheese,
teriaky chicken, pickels and ranch please

Tommy
Same as Tub

Suraya
Meatball sub, Italian herb bread,
old English cheese, and no sauce bitch

Leyah
Ok I'll order it

"SURAYA FUCK YOU" Leyah yells from upstairs which sent Tubbo, Suraya and I into fits of laughter.

☆time skip☆

It's been about half an hour and Leyah comes down and heads to the door.

"Thank you have a nice night" I hear in the distance.

She then comes to sit in the lounge room carring subway bags and hands us our food.

We eat in silence and once we finish Leyah grabs our trash "Thank you Leyah" Tubbo says "no problem Tubbo" she responds

"Oh yea I'm going to meet up with this girl Harper tomorrow" Leyah says as she sits down "you want me to come" Suraya asks "nar I'll be fine were just catching up i knew her when we were younger"

"Wait from school" suraya questions "yea, it's Harper turns out she aswell as Iris also stream like we talked about"

Leyahs pov:

I shift uncomfortably in my seat as the new cuts on my thigh and upper arm rub against the fabric of my clothes.

"I'm going to bed good night guys" I say as i stand up "goodnight" Tubbo and Tommy say and Suraya gives ms the finger and i roll my eyes.

I walk upstairs, into my room, lock the door, get changed, turn my headphones on, lay in bed and turn my playlist on and lay down.

A/N im changing Wilbur to tubbo