Wh‐what my little prince every did to them?

My baby was in my womb when they asked me to leave there house in winter night.....the mother who never showed love to me, was the one who made me stay in house bcz she thought i will taint there name

U know when he was in my womb they used to cursed us and made me do all the work just bcz my baby father was not with me...

U know my child suffers alone but never complains to me.. they numerous time try to hurt my baby .... but when I ask what they did ... my selfless baby just used to smile and say nothing mama ... I fell myself.. or got hurt myself...

And today just bcz my prince broke vase unknowingly srisha hit him and made him do work.....

U know sir i never left my child with them... I always left my baby in Orphanage with his frnds ... but Mrs.krisha always use my name to bring my son with her ...

sir they tried to killed my son when I was 8 month pregnant... i gave brith to premature baby...

I found my son numerous time with bruises and u know what Mrs.krisha use to say when I asked what my son did to get hurt ? She just says my baby is spoiled brat who need to tame..

Can u believe it ? Just 2 yr old can hurt them?

How can I not hurt them when they all do is to hurt my prince??* with anger voice*

Tae got much more angry hearing little bean gone through this much... Tae cupped jk's cheek & said I just want to know who is kuku's father ?

Jk halted hearing his question..... he just stared at tae and moved away from his hold & said u don't need to know about his father left nor i want him either...

Tae just looked at jk silently with jaw clenched thought in mind * till when are u going to lie jungkook* .

Jk went inside & lay in bed hugging kuku close ... then Tae also went inside after few minutes & laid behind jk burring his face on neck said in deep voice turn around baby ....jk got shocked a little but turned around only to see tae face close to him ,tae said "I will wait till u tell me everything & from this onwards i kim taehyung promise u that no one can hurt my prince and my queen" .....

Hearing this jk eyes left tears and tae just cupped his face & leaned down to his lips ...

Then looked at jk eyes for permission just to see jk losing his eyes 👀....

< Slightly smut >

Without thinking twice tae slammed his lips on his soft one ....

Jk just fist tae shirt tightly while tae started to suck his lips a little wildly.. Tae bite his lips ..yn moaned with pain and just like this tae entered his warm tongue inside jk wet cavern....

Tae hands found his way towards his waist while one hand rested on jk left breast squeezing it ... a slight moan left jungkook mouth... Tae backed away a little and looked at kuku first then at jk, tae whisper do u want baby to wake up ? No right? Then keep your pretty voice low baby ..

Saying this tae again dived in kiss and then tae moved his hand from his waist to inside jk shirt ...touching his skin making him moan...
Then tae moved towards his jaw and neck

Sucking and making hickeys....Tae moved his hands till his hands was right on above bra ... then tae moved his hand behinds jk back and unhooked his bra...... there he saw the things he was craving for days .... boobies... < me not writing this para with straight face> 😶

Jk slightly big boobies got freed by tae and tae immediately removed jk shirt fully and took one swell in his mouth ...

Bitting - licking - sucking his breast...