6-Her House

After the Fiasco in Coach's class rumors were flying around the school quickly. One: That she was dating Stiles. Two: That Scott was cheating on a girl named Kira. So, Leia made her way after the last class to whom she thought was Kira and explained to her what happened. Stiles was right behind her and agreed to everything she said. Kira only laughs at Leia, then hugs her. Leia fed from this, thanking silently as she was getting hungry from how her nerves were eating at her stomach. "Thank you for telling me first," she whispers.

Leia smiles and hugs her back happily. She pats her head, as she is slightly taller than Kira. "You're welcome. I wouldn't want to hear such things about my boyfriend. Just a girl looking out for another girl," Leia responds coolly. She leans in for the next sentence. "It's what we do." Kira couldn't help but agree.

They continued talking and then exchanged numbers. Before Kira could separate Stiles leaned his head on Leia's shoulder dramatically. Kira gasps. "Are you? Are you in him?" She stammers quickly. Oh. how Leia wished. If only a wishing star could appear...

Stiles then sneaks his arms around Leia's waist. Leia sucks in her stomach at this, she was insecure- He wanted to answer. He wanted to say yes. Probably even needed to... crave to... But he didn't want to lie to his friend. To a fellow pack member. And Leia knew that he didn't want to lie, having a silent agreement. A part of it was due to his energy in her veins. "He helped me get away from unwanted attention from Coach and the gross boys... A few of them were talking about me riding them in class," Leia says in a disgusted tone. Kira's eyes widen. Stiles raises his head from Leia's shoulder quickly.

"I didn't hear that!" He practically yells, gaining attention from many passers-by. Now, he needed to show people she was his. He didn't want any other boy's grimy hands on her body. His body.

Leia looks behind her at Stiles. She was so close she could feel his breath graze against the peachfuzz on her face. "I have good hearing, honey." The way she said honey made his groin twitch, by gosh- She could hear his heart skip a beat. "Good senses anyway," She hinted. He didn't get it as he was too busy with the fact she was looking at his lips.

When the two looked back at Kira, she stood with an intrigued face. "You guys need to kiss," She states plainly and skips away. They both wanted to, but they were too scared to do so. To act on that very urge to close the empty space between them. Between their lips. But they don't. Not here. Not now. But they will... In her dreams...

Leia starts to walk, leaving Stiles behind. He admires as she struts away, admiring her hips move a bit too much. He jogs after her, noticing her skirt shows too much. His consciousness went blank but his subconscious moved to shield her from other hormonal teens. He felt like her hips were his eyes only.

They walk out of the school and his hand fixes her skirt before swiftly going up and resting on her hip. He pulls her toward him and she squeaks at the suddenness. His hand that rests on her right hip slides more around to her stomach, protectively and possessively shielding her from sight. He eyes a guy who stares at her.

She felt a little bold and wrapped her arm around his waist as well. Purposefully placing it at the hem of his jeans. She finds his belt buckle hoop and tugs on it playfully. "Feeling daring, are we, Princess?" Stiles asks before he can stop himself. Leia hums, "Always, honey." She hears his heart skip a beat again and it only makes her feel more adventurous. "Just get in my jeep and I'll take you home," he groans.

Even an innocent annoyed groan was so attractive... how was he so- Perfect? Leia heeds his order as he opens the car door for her. She elegantly gets in the car, his hands guiding her hips to sit. She didn't need help, but he couldn't help himself. Just the touch of her was so chronically addicting. He might have to go to rehab if she kept this up.