5-He Is One Apparently

The next few days Stiles and Leia texted more frequently. She was on her phone almost all the time. It got to the point where she had to start responding with voice-to-text.

Now it was Monday and the first full week for Leia to endure. Leia was exhilarated.

Unfortunately, her Impala broke down over the weekend, which meant that she had to hitch rides for the next few days. Her mother, Emily had one of her friends fix it up for free so she was glad about that. But now, she was at school in the hallway looking for Stiles. Once she found Stiles she walked up behind him and covered his eyes like she always saw in the movies. 

Stiles jumps a bit when she first covers his eyes. He could smell her perfume. "Is that you, Princess?" Leia laughed and gave him a quick hug from behind.

"Hey bestie!" she almost yelled in a high-pitched voice. 

He got the vibe and matched her energy. He turned around to face her. "Hey, Girlie! How've you been?" Stiles did a flimsy wrist thing pulling his palm back. 

Scott and a guy who was standing next to him smiled. The unknown guy with brown curly hair with piercing eyes then speaks. "OMG, who is this girlie?" His voice was pretty high, completely catching her off guard.  Leia silently cheers as she gets another person to join in and match the energy. 

Scott sighs and flips his hand up like Stiles had done. "This is Leia, our new best girl," Scott says in a high voice as well, introducing Leia to the unknown guy. "This is Isaac," he adds. 

Leia sniffles and itches her nose as she laughs. Isaac smells like a dog as well... Are Scott and Isaac the werewolves that her mother warned her about? Either way, she doesn't really take it as a warning. They seem passive. It wasn't really a warning anyway. 

Isaac winked at her as an introduction and she smelled the annoyance of Stiles. She links to Stiles' arm and laughs to somehow play it off. Leia bites back a satisfied groan at the fact she was now feeding off of his physical touch. She could feel the energy flow through her veins... Isaac's eyes looked disappointed for a second at her link. Stiles' posture now stands taller as she links his arms. He subtly puffs his chest out, but Isaac sees and rolls his eyes. 

"Okay, can you guys not hate each other with body language?" Leia asks, laughing at the childish behavior. Looking at the context clues, Leia figured that they didn't necessarily get along with each other. 

"I don't hate him," Isaac scoffs, rolling his eyes and looking at a few girls who walked passed them. Leia looked as well, admiring how pretty they looked. They looked great. 

Stiles shrugs. "I might hate him, I think there's some in there for him." He acts like he reaches into his chest, fake struggling, and hands him a representative of his hatred for him. It was just air but everyone got the message. Isaac slaps his hand and Leia slaps Isaac's shoulder. "You don't hit MY bestie." She once again speaks in her high-pitched voice.

Isaac then pouts, his shoulders becoming smaller. "I thought I was your bestie too..."

"No, only Stiles... And maybe Scott. He's bestie number two." Scott smiles wide when she finishes while Stiles fists the air. Leia laughs because Stiles reminded her of the Andrew Garfield meme. 

-

Leia rushed from one class to another. The whole day all Leia could think about was her relationship with Stiles. Was she being too physical with Stiles? Did he even mind? Maybe she should ask him. Or would it be too awkward or too weird to ask? No, no way, she should ask. She didn't want to overstep his boundaries and make him uncomfortable. 

She decided to text him since she was in class. "Hey, I know this is random. I'm really affectionate, so I wanted to know if I didn't make you uncomfortable with being so touchy this morning?" She sighed and sent it without thinking about it. If she thought about it she would hesitate and back out.