Chapter 04: Family?

Rose POV:

"Are you sure it was them?" I question

I don't believe this one bit. They can't be dead. They just can't. I don't know why I'm sad, they hated and despised me.. but they were the only parent figures I had in my life. I'm not sad.. but I'm not happy either.

"Your paren- mum and stepfather's, body were found nearly burnt to a crisp. Your stepbrother was also in the car and is predicted as dead. I am so.. so sorry for your loss Rosalina." William says, bowing his head

We are free.. so why do I feel like shit.

I don't know about you but I'm fucking ecstatic

I have a bad feeling about this Lay..

Just let me be happy for once okay?

I.. okay.

"Rose, you alright?" William questions, binging me back to reality.

"Yea... just... processing?" I reply, keeping a straight face, although my answer sounding more like a question.

"What will happen to me now? Do I have to go to an orphanage?"  I really don't like orphanages. One of my best friends was an orphan, he got treated.. wrong. Once he bought me back to his foster home and they.. did unspeakable things to him in front of me.

By the look on Williams face, he obviously expected me to react different.. like burst out crying or some shit. They don't deserve my tears, yet they gave them to me.

"W-well you will have to go to the police station to get a DNA to see if you have any other relatives alive, or you will have to go to the orphanage."

Shit. Shit.

What's up

I might have to go to my.. father

Oh. You mean the whore who abandoned us and let me get beat up every day for getting an A-? The one who our 'mother' said hated us and wanted us to die? That one?

Yep

Shit

A knock on the door interrupts my pleasant thoughts. A female officer and a hot male officer walks

"Er, we are here to pick up Rosalina and take her to the police station."

"Right here, cya William." I send the principal a rare quick, warm smile. He may not be my favourite person but he was still kind.

I stand up a send a swift nod to the police officers, but before I walk out the door William stops me.

"Good luck kiddo, I hope you find a loving family. I wont have any entertainment anymore." William groans but smiles.

"Thanks William."

————————
Hey loves <3

Rosalina's 'inner voice' is named Lay if you were confused.

How are you guys today?

Not that anyone asked but I'm feeling like shit. Period cramps go hard :) (I wanna kms)

I finally did an aesthetic for Rose - I hope you guys like it but I don't know if it's good or not.

Bye bye my loves <3

Don't be afraid to comment with suggestions, advice or just because, I'll try to respond to any comments<3

Vote ____ Share