" They said my soul might protect you," explained Colby. " What if it doesn't? You could die. I'm not risking that."

" We may never get another chance like this," said Sam.

" We're not doing it. End of discussion!" said Colby, as he turned to walk away.

" No," said Sam.

Colby stopped in his tracks. " What did you say?" he asked.

" I said No," repeated Sam. " You don't get a say anymore, it's my body, my blood, my choice."

" You don't get to do that," said Colby, angrily. " Not after everything."

" You may not like it, but you can't stop me," said Sam.

"It's my soul," said Colby.

" Okay, so take it back," said Sam.

Colby got up close to Sam's face. " Fuck. You!" said Colby.

Colby then retreated back to his room. Sam stood there shocked as tears formed in his eyes.

Colby had been tossing and turning all night, unable to sleep. He had been thinking about everything as he stared up at the ceiling with tears in his eyes. It had been a stressful night. Colby quickly got up and opened his bedroom door. He made his way down the hallway of the bunker to Sam's room. He hesitantly knocked on the door.Sam answered and Colby could tell he had been crying as well.

" I'm sorry," said Colby, in tears.

" I know. Me too." said Sam, as a tear streamed down his face. Sam gestured for Colby to come in.

Colby walked over to Sam's bed and sat down on the end, Sam then joined him. That's when Colby just broke down. He was in full on tears, his head in his hands. Sam had never seen him cry like this before.

" It's all happening so fast," said Colby.

" I get it," said Sam. He continued rubbing Colby's back.

Colby cried even louder and fell to his knees on Sam's floor. Sam quickly joined him, grabbing his shoulders. Sam began to cry as well.

" It's so hard Sam," said Colby. " Fuck, it's so damn hard, wanting him gone, but wanting to keep you alive. I'm always so conflicted."

" I see the guilt and the burden you carry everyday," said Sam, " but you don't need to, Colby. It's okay. It's okay to want him gone. You don't have to feel guilty about that."

Colby rested his hand on Sam's shoulder, steadying himself.

"Colby, look at me," said Sam, taking Colby's face in his hands. Colby looked Sam in the eyes. "I need to do this. You have protected me, everyday, since we were 14. It's my turn now. Okay?" Colby quickly nodded his head.

" We're gonna get through this. I'm gonna be fine," said Sam, " and we're gonna get rid of this son of a bitch, once and for all."

Both of them touched foreheads as the tears continued to stream down their faces.

" Fuck! I love you so much," said Colby.

" I love you too," said Sam. He quickly helped Colby up and went to open the door.

'Wait," said Colby. " Can I sleep here?"

Sam smiled at him. " Of course," said Sam.

Both of them slid under the covers of Sam's bed and faced each other. Sam smiled at Colby and then shut his eyes and settled into the pillows, falling asleep. Colby stared for a little longer before shutting his eyes and finally being able to fall asleep.