My toes tingle as the helicopter rises us up into the air.

"Taking 10 minutes just to put on a damn dress—type shit is that"

"Ohhh my god, okayyy whatever" she looked at me with some type of disgust and waves her hand around like I'm talking to much typing fast as fuck on her phone

I grab it out her hand before she can even realize and throw it out the door of the helicopter watching it drop down into the abyss of the city with a big smile on my face .

"ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS RAI" she whines like the big baby she is I can see her face turning red and everything

Ouu she's getting mad! Yay!

Now you see how I feel.

"Impara a rispettarmi " I cross my arm looking straight ahead at the city not ashamed by my actions whatsoever. (Learn to respect me)

Look at that— quite, no back talk.

I love it here .

"You're a dick. Shit nugget, boot licker. Waste of space"

Wowwww

Waste of space ???

I take in the view of the city and take a deep breath. I usually take this time to relax and soak in the colors that paint the sky.

This is one of the few times I can relax. Right before I have to go right back into being 'The Don' or 'Mr.Valentini'.

When we reach my main building the helicopter comes down to a stop, one of the guards standing by the entrance comes up opening the door on my side for me to get out first, Irina following behind me closely .

She's still mad about her phone.

I open my phone to text our driver for Irina
so she can head to school and get her a new phone on the way not wanting anything else off schedule today.

After walking Irina to the sprinter I made my way to the elevators. Not missing the on schedule lip bite and hair twist from the receptionist Sarah while she writes something on the papers in front of her.

I made the mistake of fucking her a few weeks ago.

Now, to be fair we both made it clear we were just having fun and would keep it professional.

It was only once, but the girl really couldn't seem to take a hint.

I've been looking for a replacement and I've got three candidates so far, whoever isn't afraid to see a dead body every now and then will be the winner.

Reaching my office I see my new potential business partner standing outside the door on his phone. He noticed my presence and looked up nodding his head respectfully, while I unlock the doors for us.

He's been a big deal in the streets for the past two years, smuggling drugs and having connections as far as Columbia which is impressive for a newbie if you ask me.

Apparently now he's shifting into the weapons aspect off the job.

See, his perks with having ties in with me would be aircraft transportation, and having access to the many of my private airports to do his business.