Chapter 16: Between heart ❤️ and mind 🧠

Start from the beginning

Shivani is a person who will cry but you won't get to know about it until you see the tears in her eyes or her lips because they always turn red when she cries a lot.

You won't believe how stunning her lips looks trust me it's damn attractive.

Not able to stop myself I wiped her tears and touched her forehead to make her frowning go away.

After removing all the glass pieces I applied the ointment and bandaged her wound properly.

I don't know why but today i was not able to walk away from her, so I sat there looking at her sleeping figure. She looks so innocent so pure, how can someone look so innocent when they are not. Is it possible? I released a sighed

I thought it will be very simple, I will marry her, take my revenge and enjoy watching her suffer. But no it's way to complicated, because this stupid heart of mine which was dead since four years suddenly started beating.

"No Abhimanyu you have to be strong, don't give power to your heart, remember what she has texted love means nothing to her. You mean nothing to her." My mind shouted.

"Then why is she behaving like she loves me, why is she making me feel like I am her only hope to live" I questioned and a tear slide down my cheeks as I recalled how she left me before.

"May be she really loves you" my heart whispered. " No she don't, I don't trust her nor I will ever trust her" I said to myself with a clenched jaw. My eyes got clouded with anger and frustration.

I got up from there and went to the gym area. Whenever my mind is too messed up and my emotions are out of control I come here and exhaust my self to the point I can't think anymore. It's my way of staying away from my thoughts.

I took off my shirt and went to my punching bag wearing my boxing gloves I started punching. With each punch I was recalling Shivani's every words.

"Why do you hate me so much Abhi?" (Punch) "when you keep repeating the lines that you hate me, do you remind this to me or yourself?" (Punch)

"Hate is only a form of love that hasn't found a way to express itself logically"( Punch) my Punch was getting stronger and stronger. Her words were echoing in my head and her crying face was the only thing I could see now.

"It will happen Abhi your feelings will change" (Punch) "Sometimes truth is far different that what it seems Abhi" I was about to punch but stopped.

"What does she meant by this?" I said frowning to myself. "Is there something I don't know?" I said further holding the punching back with my both hands.

My body was covered completely in sweats. I was exhausted but still sleep was far away from me. Suddenly my phone rang which caught my attention.I removed my gloves and pick up the call.

"What is it Vikram" I asked my PA "sir Mr Khanna, is scheduling a meeting after two days" he said. "So vikram say yes why are you asking me this you know this meeting is very important for us" I said irritated with his stupidity. This meeting is really important for me and even if the meeting is held in hell I will go there to attend it.

"But sir it's going to be held in London" he said with hesitation. "So?" I asked raising my eyebrow. "Sir it's karwa chauth in two days and you will be gone for a week" he said in a shivering voice. "sir as you are newly married I am sure you have to be present here in India with your wife" he said and I Heard fear in his voice.This made me think weather I should go or not.

Why am I thinking so much, this means nothing to me and I have already told shivani not to fast for me. " I will go inform them " I said to vikram. "But sir....." I cut him off. "am I not clear Vikram?" I said in my cold voice.