He inhales sharply as I take as much as I can in my mouth, hallowing out my cheeks. I bob my head up and down feeling the way his grip tightens on my long brown hair. I release him with a pop and use a hand to start stroking him while I unbutton his shirt. For a quick second he lets go of my hair to help me out then pulls my hair up again.

Using his hold on my hair he jerks my face up to kiss him again. "Your dick was just in my mouth." I remind him, remembering how disgusted Brendan used to be with my mouth after his dick had just been in it. "I," kiss. "Dont," kiss. "Care," kiss. Shivers, genuine shivers. I kiss him one more time before kissing down his abs and v-line.

I pump him in my two hands while my mouth focuses on the top half of him. He can hardly stay quiet and it encourages me to not let up. "Fuck, Josephine." He breaths, throwing his head back with his jaw hanging. 

I feel him twitch in my mouth and I'm ready to take his release down my throat but he pulls out as soon as he cums. I look up at him with teary eyes and swollen, red lips. He lets go of my hair as he comes down from his high. "Y-you don't have to." He swears, out of breath.

"Look at me." I tell him, watching his head drop down to look at me. I lick a stripe up his abs, cleaning up the mess he made on himself while making eye contact. But this could've been avoided had he stayed put in my mouth. Once he's cleaned up I wipe the sides of my mouth, getting up off my knees. 

He doesn't let me get far though, he pulls me in by my waist, and kissing me hungrily. I take my shoes off, then my top, and he helps take off my skirt and tights. I leave my bra and underwear on, straddling him. He stares down my body, watching my legs swing over him. He puts a hand on the curve of my waist, while his other travels up my neck, testing out the waters by gently adding pressure to the sides of my neck.

My head rolls around, humming at the feeling. He lets go, cradling the side of my face to kiss me. "You are unbelievable, you know that?" he mumbles, centimeters away from my lips. I nod my head slowly, before taking his top lip in between mine at a snail's pace. 

There's something about a slow kiss, that will have me pooling in between my thighs. There's no rush, we have all night this time. He slips his tongue past my lips, playing with mine until I feel him spring right back up between us. Great, now he can get me off. He grabs the back of my thighs and holds me close before he drops me down onto the mattress.

My hair fans out against the comforter and he looms over me, kissing my collarbones and chest. "Arch up for me babe," he says, and I follow orders. He slides a hand underneath me and undoes the clasp of my bra with one hand, pulling it down my arms and to the floor. He sucks a nipple into his mouth, making me arch my back, this time he doesn't have to ask. My hips buck at the feeling, wanting more from him. 

He uses his hands to pull my underwear down and uses his middle and ring finger to rub perfectly paced circles over my clit. I sigh contently and close my eyes to relish in the feeling of it. He kisses down my stomach, stopping at my v-line. He kisses the area right above where his fingers are working and then all of a sudden starts sucking. 

I suck in a harsh breath of air, sitting up a bit but he uses his free hand to lay me back down and holding me there with a hand on my stomach. He swirls his tongue over the fresh hickey, looking proud of it when he looks up at me. At least it's not noticeable. He kisses down my thighs, making me moan softly. 

He speeds up his pace and I feel the way the build up affects my body. I curl my toes, arch my back, and move my hips. "Josie," he says sweetly, and because he's doing a great job I hum out in a sweet way, letting him carry his point on. "What were you doing at the game?" He asks, making me tense up due to the question and the way he's drawing out my orgasm, speeding up and slowing down.