First Hunt

One morning as Alexis is out walking she hears commotion by the gorge and goes to see and finds Kate protecting two of the Eastern pack wolves from a stampede before running down.

"Kate are you okay? I saw what happened." Alexis says as Can-do and Hutch run over.

"Are you all right?" Hutch asks.

"Yeah. I'm fine." Kate says.

"Hey what's your problem you stupid Eastern dog? That was our hunt. You can't just snake it out from under us." Can-do shouts as he goes over to another wolf.

"Can-do back off. Now. You know dad doesn't want any fights going on." Alexis says sternly.

"You better listen to the girl." The other wolf says before she and the other wolf begin fighting with Hutch and Can-do.

"Hey break it up. Can-do Hutch break it up!" Kate shouts as the wolves keep fighting.

"Stop it. Can-do, Hutch stop!" Alexis shouts sternly.

"At ease!" A voice shouts revealing to be Humphrey, Salty, Shakey and Mooch.

"Kate." Humphrey says as he smiles at Kate.

"Humphrey?" Kate asks as she smiles.

"Well hello there miss Alexis." Salty says as he goes over to Alexis and smiles.

"Hello Salty." Alexis says as she rolls her eyes uninterested.

"I'm still going to tear this snaggletooth fool apart!" Can-do shouts as he keeps fighting.

"Guys lower the boom!" Humphrey says as he smiles.

"Humphrey we don't have time for fun." Kate says before Salty and Shakey throw Mooch onto the wolves making them immediately stop fighting.

"Guys, guys. Come on. Don't get your fur in a bunch. You wolves are making us look bad. Come on. The caribou are laughing at us. Now that's a moon I don't want to howl to." Humphrey says as some caribou are laughing at the group.

"Western hunt group! Get back to the den. The two of you go home. Now! Omegas good job." Winston says as he comes over before everyone but Alexis, Kate and Humphrey leave.

"Great. My first hunt and I blew it." Kate says sadly as she and Alexis begin to leave.

"Don't take it so hard. You did your best. Besides it wasn't your fault." Alexis says as she looks at Kate.

"Kate, Kate, Kate, Kate, Kate. Your sister is right. Don't beat yourself up. That's crazy. You were amazing. I mean if anyone's hungry they can eat... They can always eat... They can eat berries. Berries are really nutritious." Humphrey says as he eats some berries.

"Yeah. Tell that to a hungry pack." Kate says as she walks off.

"It was a nice try Humphrey. I appreciate the gesture." Alexis says as she smiles kindly at Humphrey before leaving.

*Timeskip*

"Lilly." Eve says as Lily is playing with her tail as Alexis and Kate walk in.

"What?" Lily says.

"Very funny. Stop playing with your tail. Kate you're slouching. Thank you honey. Do you see how strong and beautiful you are?" Eve asks as Kate sits up.

"Bones again for dinner mom? Mom why won't you let me go fishing and hunting for some food? I am capable of hunting just as good as an Alpha. Also you're an Omega and Omegas don't hunt." Alexis says as she looks at Eve.

"Any food is a blessing dear. And besides we're wolves. Not bears. Winston? Come join us for dinner? Now! Thank you honey." Eve says as Winston walks into the den.

"Scraps and bones is no kind of dinner. Not for my pack." Winston says.

"I'm sorry Dad. It's just those Eastern Wolves." Kate says as she looks at Winston.

"It's not your fault Kate. When they crossed into our territory they broke pack law." Winston says.

"Winston." Hutch says as Winston goes outside.

*Timeskip*

"Kate you look so beautiful. You all look so beautiful. Now if Garth gets out of line take those beautiful teeth of yours, go for the throat, and don't let go until the body stops shaking." Eve says as Alexis, Kate and Lily get finished getting ready for the Moonlight Howl after hearing Kate is to meet the other pack leader's son there as a way to unite the packs.

"Okay mom. That was a bit uh specific." Alexis says as she and Kate look at each other.

"I'm just saying it could come in handy." Eve says as Winston comes over.

"If my little girl doesn't want to do this if she's not ready..." Winston says.

"Don't worry Dad. I'm ready." Kate says as she gives a nervous fake smile.

"Alright then. Just be careful. All of you. And have fun." Winston says.

"We will dad." Alexis says.

"Come on Lilly, Alexis." Kate says as she, Alexis and Lilly leave.