Chapter Eleven: Tension

*Full NSFW Chapter! Enjoy! 😉*

My eyes widen slightly from König suddenly kissing me as so many thoughts ran through my head. Is this for real? What even led him to do this? Does he like me? Why is he kissing me!?
My mind was racing, questioning and debating if I should stop him; all I wanted to do was sneak out to get Gambit and Alejandro because I got worried and didn't want to wait. As my mind felt like it was going 100 miles per hour, König pulled back from kissing me and looked at me with a hesitated look on his face.

He looked into my eyes for a while, looking hesitant to even move forward from this. König has been my friend for 6 years now, we'd flirt here and there but we were joking in the end. But right now, this feels different; was König beginning to have feelings for me? I don't say anything to him as we stare at each other for a few seconds until I finally give in. I grab him and kiss him again, this time using a bit of tongue. He lets out a slight groan as we kiss and he ends up giving in as well.

As we're kissing, König begins to take off my clothes, slowly removing my gloves, then my shirt, then my pants. He does the same soon after and he pulls back and stares at my body, filled with scars from what I did in KorTac along with a few older scars from my abusive mother. Without hesitation, König gently traces one of the scars on my stomach as I let out a slight gasp from his touch. He stops and looks at me, his eyes almost telling me that he's sorry for what I went through. I don't say anything to him as I just look away from his gaze, not wanting to even talk about my scars or my past at this time. He understands and continues his actions, kissing my lips then going down to my neck. I let out a soft yet quiet moan as he moves further down, his lips kissing my neck, then my chest, then my stomach, until he finally reaches my thighs.

König looks up at me, almost asking for my approval if he can do whatever he was planning on doing to me. I look at him, my face a blushing mess, as I just nod slightly and lay back down on the bed. He takes that as an ok sign and ends up gently taking off the last of my clothes, leaving me fully naked as he gently grabs my thighs and spreads my legs slightly. My eyes widen slightly from his actions; I glance at him as he just smirks at me.

Without warning, I feel König's tongue enter between my folds and hit my clit. I let out a moan in shock as he spreads my legs even more and continues to taste me, his tongue moving back and forth on my clit while his fingers enter inside me slowly but slightly rough. His tongue and fingers makes my legs shake as I continue moaning and breathing heavily. König continues his actions as I place my hand on his head, intertwining my fingers through his hair while begging for him to keep going. Before I could even reach my climax, he stops and takes his fingers out of me while sitting up and looking down at me. I look up at him with a bit of a frustrated expression, since he didn't let me finish, as I catch my breath. Before I could even say anything, he gets off the bed and looks at me with a stern look.

"Wha-"

"Get on your knees." He commands.

"W-What?" I ask nervously, not expecting him to sound so dominant.

"On. Your. Knees."

I don't say anything after that while just staring at him. The tension between us is strong that it's slightly unsettling. I end up getting off the bed and doing what I'm told, this is the only time I'm going to have him tell me what to do, getting on my knees while looking up at him with my "innocent" eyes. König looks down at me and gently places his hand on my cheek, stroking it a bit before signaling me with his eyes to take off his boxers. I gulp a bit nervously as I slowly remove his boxers, my eyes widening and my jaw almost dropping when I see his size. Holy shit. König has a wide smirk on his face when he sees my reaction.

"You look a bit shocked, schatz." He says teasingly.

I look up at him with a slightly annoyed expression until I slowly open my mouth and try to take his full length. He lets out a few groans here and there as I lick the base, moving up to the tip and taking almost his entire length in my mouth. Surprisingly, I don't gag when I take all of him so I keep going until König grips a handful of my hair and shoves my head all the way down, forcing me to take all of him. I then pull back when he does that as I stand up and wipe some of the pre-cum that's dripping down my mouth.

Without warning, König picks me up in one swift motion and pins me against the bed again while he gets on top of me. He lines himself against me, almost preparing me as he looks at me with a slight smirk.

"Nervous, schatz?" He asks.

"Halt die Klappe." (Shut the fuck up.) I say a bit annoyingly.

Before I can even say or do anything, König shoves himself inside me. His full length managing to make its way all the way in my entrance as I let out a gasp and a loud moan in surprise. He doesn't even let me adjust as he just starts moving, thrusting inside me while feeling his dick throbbing and hitting my g-spot already. His thrusts eventually get faster and harder as I continue moaning and breathing heavily; he moans a bit as well until he goes faster and faster. König continues his movements until he grabs my legs and pushes them back until they nearly touch my shoulders, making my body nearly fold like a damn chair, and thrust faster and deeper. My moans become slightly louder and messier as tears start to form in my eyes from the pleasure. This guy is a fucking beast! I start to moan out his names a few times here and there until I look up at him as he continues his movements.

"K-König, I-I'm close..." I say very faintly.

"Come for me, schatz." He whispers in my ear as his movements become faster than ever, leaving me a moaning mess. He keeps going until finally he stops and lets out a loud groan. I feel him filling my insides up instantly as my legs are shaking vigorously from the pleasure while I catch my breath.

König doesn't move when he finishes inside me, instead he lays on top of me and rests his head on my chest to catch his breath. We stay like that for a while until he pulls out of me, some of his cum dripping out of me and staining the bed sheets, as he ends up putting his full body weight on top of me while looking at me with a tired look.

"Still wanna go and get Gambit and Alejandro on your own?" He asks. I look down at him, giving him an annoyed look. I know he's teasing me, which is what he normally does; I hate it.

"...I hate you." I say jokingly as I lightly hit his back.

"Sure you do." He says sarcastically with a light chuckle as we end up holding each other until we fall asleep.

-----------------------------------------

Author's Note: Hi everyone! Hope y'all enjoyed this spicy chapter lol, I'm sorry I've been so inactive 😅 I'm finally done with school so I have all the time to write!! I am hoping to get this fanfic done very soon. See you soon my lovelies!! ❤️

*Photo belongs to Dwisesz on X (aka Twitter)!!*