0.22

I know I've mentioned this before, but starving is going to come up a lot more and be more... descriptive. He doesn't have an eating disorder, but it may seem like due to some thoughts. He doesn't care about his body image, though, just hunger pains.

But yeah, I just wanted to give a bit of a warning and side note <3

Casey

I didn't know how fun being in a relationship would be.

I mean, having someone who cares about me and gives me constant attention is the coolest thing ever. Every evening after work, I come home to sweet messages or memes from Westley that tickles my heart. Also, every morning, we meet before school and talk until very last minute, then rush to class. It's the most magical thing in the world.

"Hey, baby," Westley beams, sliding into my passenger seat. He leans over and gives me a quick peck on the cheek, knowing I love the sweet gesture. I greet my boyfriend back, but not as chirpy due to tiredness. "How are you doing this morning?"

"I'm okay, just tired. How are you?"

I genuinely do feel okay. Im not sure if it's my mind being distracted by Westley or I'm actually okay. Maybe it's both? Or maybe things are only going to be okay for a while? I don't know, I guess I'll see what happens. But right now, I'm more than happy.

Westley holds his hand out, smiling once I immediately grab it. Oh, how I love touching him. I love feeling his soft hands in the mornings, slowly waking up to his caring touch. It stays on my mind for the rest of the day, keeping me calm and smiley.

"I'm good," Westley states while his eyes twinkle with glee. I love seeing his bright, blue eyes in the morning. How is so awake and full of energy at this hour? It must be his early bed time.  "When'd you go to bed last night?"

That's a good question because I have no clue. "Maybe around...um...like...um...2?" Maybe I fell asleep earlier...or later? I'm not sure anymore, I stay up too late drawing, watching movies, or giggling about Westley. My boyfriend tuts, shaking his head in joking disapproval. "It's not my fault," I insist, but the blonde continues shaking his head. "I was watching this movie about robots."

"Okay, that's a good excuse."

"Seeeee," I drag out, making Westley snicker then sigh. I continue rubbing his hand, wishing we could touch more. I wish I could taste his lips and necks, but it's far too early. Also, I don't want anyone seeing us making out, even though kids have been caught doing much worse. "Did you eat breakfast?"

Westley nods, beginning to tell me a short story of how he made pancakes for his younger siblings since it's Greg's birthday. He woke up half an hour earlier, messed up, cried for a minute, then tried again. Though the pancakes weren't the prettiest, Westley seems sure Greg enjoyed them due to how many he ate. I smile and listen to my boyfriend ramble about his morning, watching the glints of admiration in his eyes.

"Pancakes are the only thing I suck at making," Westley grumbles. I laugh at the defeat on his face because it's adorable. He's so adorable, gosh. I can't get over it. How did I get so lucky to be dating the cutest guy in the world? "Did you eat breakfast or no?"

Though I'm mentally alright, I'm still struggling to get myself to eat more. I'm used to the feeling of hunger and don't understand my own cues. Since I'm used to the pain, I don't notice it until it's excruciating and I think how long it's been since I last ate. However, Westley does remind me often to eat, so that helps.

I still crave the control, though. I love the control I have over the pain, even if I don't feel as horrible as before. I don't know, but oh well. It's not that bad. It's under control.