0.20

Small trigger warning for the very SLIGHT mention if forcing/molestation. There is NO details at all, it's not even fully said. However, I still want to give a warning just in case🫶🏻 enjoy the chapter😼

Casey

Christmas day passed by. Camilla offered to take me to see our mom, but I declined. The guilt ate me alive the entire day, but I couldn't handle seeing her. I know that makes me awful and selfish, but I didn't want to ruin my mood for the rest of winter break.

My dad stopped by on Christmas evening, but didn't stay for long. He gave Camilla and I hugs, our gifts, then left after a brief conversation. To be honest, I wish he would've mailed our presents instead. Not seeing him at all is better than the 10 minutes I did.

My Christmas day did end amazing, though. Westley stopped by and gave me a plate of cookies. He apologized profusely for not getting me a 'proper' gift because he spent too much time and money shopping for his siblings. I didn't mind at all, though. I loved the cookies and the fact he thought about me.

I wasn't sure what to get Westley, so at the last minute, I got him a cute mug, flowers, and a plate designated for chicken nuggets. When he received the gift, his eyes lit up. I visibly saw his heart melt, which melted mine. I'm not great at gift giving, but I could tell Westley appreciated the thought more than anything.

We decided to hang out on New Years Even since neither of us had plans. I was going to hang out with my sister, but she got slumped with work days prior. Westley's siblings are staying with their aunt for a few nights, so he didn't have to worry about them.

However, when I go over to Westley's house, he seems to be in a sour mood. I asks him what's wrong a few times, but the boy waves it off while searching for a movie. I'm not satisfied with his response because it's more than clear something is bothering him. Is he upset with me?

"It's nothing, my friends are being weird, that's all."

Oh. I hate those bitches. Westley doesn't talk about his friends often, but I'm sure there's a reason he doesn't based on the little information I know about them. "How?"

"They wanted me to come to a New Year's party to get me laid, but I said no. Now they're pissed at me and calling me a prude."

"Are these the same friends that pressured you into having sex with Harper?" Westley bit his lip while nodding. "You still talk to them...?"

"Sometimes...but my friend group is big, so it's hard to stop talking to all of them." Before I can add anything, Westley speaks again. "They don't matter right now. I'm sorry for being off."

"Don't apologize," I state, rubbing his back. I feel Westley's body relax under my touch. His shoulders drop and his jaw unclenches. My hands travel to the nap of his neck before twirling my fingers through his hair. Oh, how I love his golden locks. "You're so adorable."

Westley takes his eyes away from the TV, looking over his shoulder at me. He scoots backs so we're next to each other. My fingers continue to move through his soft hair, which Westley seems to enjoy. He lets out a soft sigh in contentness at my action.

"I like touching you." That sounded so much better in my head. Why did I say it like that? He's going to think I'm a creep. "Oh my gosh, that sounds so wrong, I'm so sorry, I-"

Westley laughs and shushes me, "No, no, no, I get what you mean." He moves closer, our knees touching. "I trust you. I know you don't touch me for sexual intentions."

He trusts me? I mean, I figured he did, but hearing him say it means so much more. I'm thankful that he trusts me because I trust him with everything. "I'm glad." My hand leaves Westley's hair and drops to my lap. Westley scowls. "What?"