Chapter 5

once the two girls got through TSA, they were relieved and excited, jumping around and cheering like maniacs. "I'm so excited I can't even feel my feet!" Maddy exclaims. "Are you kidding?! I'm so fucking excited I can't even breathe!" Abi jumps up and down while still holding onto Maddy's arms. "we gotta find our gate now." Maddy turns away squinting. Abi thinks for a little bit and reaches into her pocket to grab a boarding pass, she turns it over and frowns. "hmm that's weird."

she mumbles to herself. Maddy overhears Abi's concern and looks over. "What is it?" she asks. "Our boarding pass doesn't have a gate."    she shows Maddy. "huh, that can't be right." she drops all her stuff and reaches in her bag to find her boarding pass, She pulls it out and looks at it. "Aha! 35b, see." Maddy turned it in for Abi to see. "why doesn't my boarding pass have it?" Abi asked. Maddy shrugged "Probably a mistake or something."  Maddy responded as she grabbed the handle of her suitcase and began walking towards their Gate.

as the two girls arrived at their gate there were plenty of people. some were calling, talking, laughing, and eating. They waited in line to reach the desk. "I can't believe we are one step closer  to paradise!" Maddy squealed. Abi gave a half smile, she couldn't stop thinking about her boarding pass... all her life she traveled and she had never heard of that kind of mistake, even from other people. What are the odds that she's the one to get a fucked up boarding pass, maybe there were others too. maddy is right she over overthinking the hell out of this. "it was just a mistake." she whispered to herself. they reached the front desk and a redhead with freckles and green eyes wearing a white collared shirt and a tie smiled with her red lips. "Hello ladies you must be here for the retreat?" she asked trying to confirm. "How did you know?" Maddy smiled back at her.  " Don't you know silly? Everyone here is attending." she pointed. Maddy looked around while Abi was still fixated on the woman.  "woah no way!" Maddy exclaimed.

"Yup, this gate was booked just for you kids! So you girls excited?"  she danced a little still smiling. "is that even a question we are stoked! right, Abi?" Maddy asked Abi but it was left with silence.  "I said, right. Abi?" Maddy nudged her friend. Abi snapped out of her trance and then looked around. "yes! excited! yes! we are! we sure are!" she yelled.  the woman raised one eyebrow confused and then laughed to herself. "You two girls are all set! take a seat and make some friends, we'll soon be boarding."  "Okay, thank you!" the two girls went and tried to find a seat but it seemed like every seat was filled until they heard a "psst!" the both of them turned around to see a girl sitting on the floor with baggy clothes on and braces, waving her hand and smiling.

Abi was going to ignore the crazy-looking girl until Maddy grabbed her hand heading in her direction.  Maddy smiled at the girl and sat right beside her on the floor.  Abi looked down at Abi in disbelief. What the hell was she doing sitting on the floor? and not only that talking to someone she doesn't even know. Maddy and Abi stared at each other as Maddy gave a side eye signaling for Abi to come and sit down beside her.

The girl on the floor then reached her hand up to Abi smiling, "Hi there my name is Elle, I'm 22, and I'm from  Chicago, im going to this camp OH to seek inner peace." she looked dup at Elle with her big blue glassy eyes. abi paused for a moment but then looked at her hand the shook it. "My name is Abiola, but my friends call me Abi, I'm from New York, im going to Camp OH  to get away from the city," Abi responded. "Abiola huh, that's a beautiful name." Elle smiled. "Thank you." Abi also smiled. abi went and sat beside Maddy.  " And you are?" Elle said. maddy put her hand on her mouth giggling. "You can call me Maddy," she said.  the three of them began talking as Elle stopped them midway and asked. "Maddy how rude of me, I forgot to ask why you want to go to camp OH" Elle asked. Maddy thought for a moment and looked at Elle, Abi looked over to hear Maddy's answer too.

"hmm probably  the same as yours, to find inner peace." Maddy pointed at Elle.  Elle shook her head agreeing, "Oh nice" "Bull shitt, Maddy is going to see how many cute guys she can catch and bring back." abi added and laughed. "oh shut it!" Maddy laughed as well. the three of them laughed. As Abi felt a vibration on her phone, she unlocked her phone to see an email was sent to her from the camp read.

"some were born to SERVE, some were born to RULE, some were born to PROTECT, and some were born to KILL"