𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 31

The car halts and i open my eyes to find myself in a Seculeded area of the airport where the I think the important men leave in their own private jets.

Ishan's father didn't let us have the jet while we were coming to delhi and maybe ishan booked it before handed other wise, adarsh is a whole new level of douchebag.

"You booked the jet before hand? "  I ask him gathering my stuff preparing to get out of the car when he replies.

"No I bought it. "

Four words were enough to knock the breath out of me.

what?

He bought a new jet because we faced  minor inconvenience while flying here?

I close my mouth that subconsciously fell down somewhere on the reply and i literally gawk at him for it.

"You mean you own a jet now? "Words spill out of my mouth before I could stop myself and his gaze flicks at me for a brief moment before he looks away.

" I don't know you tell.  What does it look like?" His eyebrows rise slightly with humor dancing in his eyes.

I let out a sigh and tilt my head back, leaning against the seat and i turn my head to look at him.

"Where we goin' now? " I ask him and wait for him to reply while he goes through his phone that looks like he is waiting for some kind of confirmation from someone who is on the other side of the phone.

"We are going to see the person who made you feel so miserable and helpless the other day" His jaw clenches as his grip on phone tightens. My eyebrows scrunch in confusion and i blink at him in curiosity.

"What do you mean? "

"It means that, sunshine, we are going to meet Rocky and I'll show him who he messed up with."

"You found him?! "

"Of course I did. I had to. For you" He says before unbuckling his seatbelt and getting out of the car.

My eyes wide with pure shock , trained on him as he walks with the same pride and strides towards my side of the car and opens my door for me to come out.

I place my cold palm in his big and warm one and step out of the car, unsure if I should stop him or proceed to walk in to see the person who traumatized me die in front of my eyes.

Faces of my family, especially my father flash before my eyes and my steps get heavy and I'm stuck to the ground.

Ishan tries tugging me to him but i don't move.

My body feels numb as all the things my father used to quote ring in my ears and blood rushes to my head.

"Ashi"

I don't respond as my eyes stay glued to the concrete of the place near my feet.

"Ashi"

Ishan's voice snaps me back to the reality and i feel his hands cup my face.

I've discovered I'm liking his touch and sweet gestures a little to much these days.

The warm hands cause tingling in my stomach as I look in the deep embers of his eyes and find him already staring at me.

"He made you feel like that , ashi. He doesn't deserve to see another sunrise on this earth. "

"But i don't want him to die, ishan. Please don't kill him" My voice comes out in a whispered breath and i feel tears already brimming my eyes and i feel them burn at the back.

His expression turns cold and hard but i can sense it's not for me.

"I can't sit and wait for him to get better and pull off another act like this for you, sunshine. It's time that you prioritize yourself above others. If not you, I have to do that for your sake. "

It's time that you prioritize yourself

I've always been like this and i am somewhat proud of it. But it hurts everytime when people stomp on me and my emotions like it was nothing while I stand there with no one by my side.

"If you don't want to come inside, you can stay here. "

I nod my head in response and a small smile forms on his lips.

"Okay"

"Okay"

A moment where we look in each other's eyes and i just feel too much right now that i feel I might pass out because of the feeling.

Ishan leans forward pressing his lips to my forehead and letting it linger there for a little longer.

My eyes close on the feeling and my hands move to his wrists holding him there and he pulls away with a small kiss on the same spot again.

His thumbs swipe back and forth on my cheek slightly and he let's them fall on his side before shoving them inside the pockets of his pants.

I walk back towards the car and sit inside and watch as his back flexes under the sweatshirt he is wearing as he strides towards the black room in the middle of the airport.

Another car pulls up in the same area and i watch as the person comes out and walks straight inside the room from the backdoor and disappears inside.

I connect my phone to his car and play 90's bollywood playlist on my phone in high volume to reduce the volume in my head and lean back on the window.

I wait for ishan to come out of the door and take me away from this city but he takes his time.

Guilt creeps in my head for allowing him to kill someone but I shove that thought away as sleep clouds my vision.