Chance encounter with a kindered spirit. (Spider-Man PS4 universe AU)

Tari was Swinging around New York City as the newest Spider-Woman. It had been a few months since she'd been bitten by that strange spider with that odd 42 on it. This being while moving supplies around the feast center during the Devils Breath pandemic. That time during when the sinister six and Sable international took over the city.

Anyways after the cure was found and after thwarting a gang war. Her mentor and long standing Spider-Woman, Meggy had taught her the fundamentals of being Spider-Woman. Swinging, getting over jumping off buildings, and basic fighting skills you name it she taught it. Though she had run into a small hitch recently by being too gung-ho trying to help a prison convoy and unleashing Rhino. Previously known as Dr. Pootis.

Along with that, meggy going on vacation to Symkaria, there was this new group of characters called the underground lead by the tinkerer. But she shook her head as she focused on heading back home to get ready for her moms rally. However something caught her eye as she headed home. An apartment fire. Her sense of responsibility kicking in and asking the firefighters on the scene if they needed help.

"Almost everyone's been evacuated. Just one last person is in there but my guys can't get to them." The chief said as the fire raged.

"I'm on it." She said as she jumped into a blown out window that wasn't spewing flames and looked around for the last person.

As she put out some of the fire on the inside she found the person under a soaking wet blanket and trying to get down but stuck as the stairs had burnt down.

"Sir! I'm here to help!" She said loud enough to catch his attention. He looked shocked and froze as her spider sense went off and she saved him from the debris that fell where he was stuck moments before.

"Y-you're not the original Spider-Woman." He said in awe as she rolled her eyes behind the mask before looking a bit confused. But before she could say anything she got him out of there.

Once the man was safe she set him on a stretcher near an ambulance and felt he had no right forearm. She looked panicked as she peeled the blanket back to see it wasn't a fresh wound and she released the breast she was holding.

"Yeah I lost it when I was a dumb kid. But loosing an arm is nothing when your dominant with the other hand." He said smiling and wiggling his left hands fingers. She giggled at that making him blush slightly.

"Well you're in good company." She said as she pulled her left arm to show she had a prosthetic too winking at him. He blushed more as he thought about what to say.

"You're so amazing. Spectacular even." He said wistfully. She blushed but let the paramedics do their thing and swung off to get ready for the rally.

"Oh I forgot to ask his name." She bemoaned as she was swinging.