Role Swap AU part 2

Tari groaned as she shifted a bit feeling a pillow and blanked draped over her.

"I don't remember doing this, but whoever did was really kind enough to make sure i was comfortable." she said smiling before sitting up gently rubbing her head when she felt her head throbbed and she groaned before the door to her room opened.

"Hey just checking up on you to see... oh good you're awake! hey uh where do you keep your pain killers because i suspect you're having a throbbing headache from my abrupt entrance... and also sorry about that, i don't think i was meant to be thrown this far..." said a young man that sounded very humble and apologetic to inconvenience her.

"down the hall on the right in the medicine cabinet, red label, please." she said laying back down to stop her head from spinning from moving too soon. the young man nodded as he  rushed to grab it and a glass of water and upon his return he gently leaned her head forward to drink and take the medication.

"Need some more time to recover, unless you want to be moved to the bed?" he asked her. Tari slowly nodded as the young man slowly manuvered his hands under her and gently carried then placed her on the bed.

"Thanks but i never got your name..." Tari said slowly turning to look at him.

"Oh youre right, well my name is Y/N, may i ask yours as well if thats ok?" he asked her in turn.

"After one more nap Y/N cant really concentrate right now." she admitted sadly. He nodded and smiled sadly at her.

"Again im so sorry about this but i promise to make you feel better." he said smiling

"Thank you Y/N" she said as her eyes couldnt stay open much longer and she fell asleep again.