I was livid.

I was in that room preaching to them for almost an hour. I told them that if they were to follow through with firing Jane, that I would make it a living hell for the next manager because no one whips me into shape like Jane does. Nobody else besides her, Meredith, Caroline, and Harry have seen me at my absolute worst and my absolute best. Those are the people I need in my life. Jane is one of them.

I think I remember one of them even saying, "Well think of it as a fresh start. You can forget all about what happened."

Did they think I'd just forget about my parents' and grandma's death just like that? That a fresh start would just wipe everything away like it never happened?

One person who wasn't in that room, was the founder of StayCo Management, Henry Patterson.

Everyone else just said, "We understand what you are saying and will review it with our other directors, but please take into consideration about what we are saying as well."

No, thanks.

"Oh, by the way, the 60 Minutes meeting thing was rescheduled to two days from now. Jane said that instead, tonight, you get to go out with Nick," Harry said in mock enthusiasm while we both got into my car.

"Isn't that sort of a good thing?" I say, talking about how it signified that the PR stunt would be over with.

A smile grew on his face. "Still doesn't make me over the top happy."

I laugh and shake my head at him. Harry's phone suddenly starts ringing from the cup holder and I glance down to see the name "Taylor Swift" across the top of the screen.

He glances down at the same time and swiftly picks it up.

Why would Taylor be calling him?

"Hello?"

"Now's not the best time."

"Yeah, everybody."

"Mhm. Okay, bye."

He set the phone back down and then proceeded to back out of the parking space.

Since when did Taylor and Harry have either of each other's numbers? I could guess that the phone call was about my birthday in two days. I was getting anxious because nobody has spoken about it at all. Last year, Harry, Devin, Patrick, and James--with the help of Jane, threw a surprise party backstage before one of my concerts. It was insane and I didn't expect it at all since Jane said we'd go out for dinner that night.

This year, I was going to be pretty busy with pre-tour things and wasn't really up for celebrating. I didn't even need anything as a present. I had everything I could have ever wished for right in front of me.

"She was just asking about...um, something," Harry spoke up out of nowhere.

A smirk formed on my face. "Didn't ask," I say lightly.

He grinned and his hand found mine again.

I took out my phone and started going through Instagram and Twitter. I noticed that one of the dancers, Carissa, had posted a group photo we took last night. I liked the picture and commented how hot we all looked. Sarcasm of course because it was taken after all of us worked out together and most of us (including me) were drenched in sweat.

Twitter seemed to be a combination of a few things: heated discussions about Harry, Nick, and I, "#Grammys Jessica Steele", and everyone talking about tour.

'@JessicaSteele: IM SO FREAKING EXCITED FOR TOUR. JUST A FEW MORE DAYS AND IM IN TOKYO FOR THE FIRST SHOW!!!'

'@JessicaSteele: RT @jgslove ARE YOU GOING TO RELEASE AN EP'