I will just have to increase my workout so that the extra intake of salad every night won't change my body shape and make me look fat.

"Now, don't you have work to do?" she raised an eyebrow, standing up straight which made her stand closer to me.

"Yeah, I have to work on a song," I sighed, "and you are here, skipping your work with your boss?" she asked, "what can I do? My boss is very distracting that I can't take my eyes off her, you can't blame me, noona," I whispered 'noona' in her ear after leaning in and I could see goosebumps spreading over her neck and shoulder.

When I pulled back just a little to look at her face, her ears and cheeks were red which was new, she never blushed, "get lost, Jimin," she pushed me away with her hands on my chest still not looking into my eyes.

I let out a chuckle, before walking out of the room, unlike when I entered, I wasn't upset now, I was happy that we would meet every night for dinner from now on and somewhere in me, I was satisfied with making her blush, I don't know what made her blush, but I was content anyway.

Hyejin pov

I was flustrated, this guy calling me noona has always made me feel something, it might be the way he says it just above a whisper or maybe because he says it so seductively but no one has ever made me feel like this with just a word, not even my ex-girlfriend.

I watched the sly smile on his plump lips that always looked so juicy and when he walked away, he swayed his fat ass that I wasn't able to take my eyes off him.

I was interested in women, yes, but those lips and big ass of Jimin's was so sexy and also somewhat feminine that I felt hot even though the air conditioner was on.

Why am I feeling this way? I asked myself, I am not straight! I am not attracted to men!

It's all because of that butt! That thick ass is responsible for this! I blamed it all on his good-looking butt and continued on with my work, ignoring the voice in me telling me to just grab his ass once. I am one horny bitch!

It was 9 pm when Jimin barged into my office, I didn't even bother to scold him for not knocking knowing it won't make any difference.

"It's time for dinner!" he exclaimed, he was in sweatpants and a t-shirt that was sticking to his skin because of sweat. "One minute," I said, typing an email regarding a new boy group.

Jimin nodded and started looking around my office.

"Oh! You have a recliner, dozing off during working hours, noona?" he narrowed his eyes at me, folding his arms over his chest, "so? I am the boss, no one would question me even if I did," I shrugged, a playful smile on my lips, "as a chairperson you are answerable to the stakeholders and I am one of them, now, answer me Hyejin-shi, do you wanna get fired?" He raised an eyebrow, trying to act strict, but he looked so cute that it was hard to contain a smile.

"It doesn't work like that, Jimin-shi," I said, "and stop talking for a minute if you wanna go have dinner, I have to complete this," I said, turning back to the screen.

From the corner of my eyes, I could see him lying down on the recliner and he sighed in content once he got comfortable. I chuckled to myself, shaking my head.

A few minutes later, I was done with my work and when I turned around to call Jimin, I noticed that he fell asleep, he overworks himself too much, practising more than the members do, has a lot of vocal lessons for someone who has been in the industry for a long time now, working out a lot and very conscious about what he eats, he has one cheat day in a month and eats everything he wants that day but the rest having 2 meals per day is maximum.

I have not even been here for 2 months and it's so obvious how insecure he is. I got worried when he fainted once and asked Namjoon and he told me how the hate comments and fat-shaming from back then have affected him and he still isn't out of it.

I called Haneul and told her to bring a sandwich and whatever else is there for me.

A few minutes later there was a knock on my door and Haneul walked in with the food.

"Why did you come all the way here? Could have sent it with someone else," I said, taking the food from her and placing it on the tea table that was in front of the couch.

"I was free anyway," she shrugged. I have talked to her a few times whenever I went to the cafeteria. She seems sweet and very rebellious from what I have seen. Young spirit.

"Are you okay?" I asked, looking at her sad face, "yeah," she nodded, looking down, "you sure?" I asked, even though I am not that close to her, I felt somewhat worried since I have heard a lot about her from Jin and also her father.

She shrugged, "men are shit, what can I say," she said, with a little pout and I chuckled, "boy problem, I see, unfortunately or fortunately, I don't have any experience with that, but don't let some guy bring you down," I patted her shoulder and she gave me a small smile, "yeah, you are right," she sighed, "I will leave then, Ms Lee, have a good night," she bowed before walking out.

I woke up Jimin who seemed very tired that I almost felt guilty, "the dinner is here, kid," I said as he sat up, rubbing his eyes. "Stop calling me a kid," he grumbled, walking to the couch with me following behind.

"Why a sandwich? it has more calories," he asked, "there wasn't salad tonight," I lied, I wanted to make him eat more with time, I talked to his nutritionist and she gave me a new diet chart for him that would keep him healthy and also maintain his body. But he doesn't know about this.

Being the chairperson of the company I don't know why I am going to this extent for an idol working under my label, but I can't just ignore it.

What a great way it was to start my day today, saw the notice even before fully waking up and I knew what it was before opening it but I still did and 😭

I am gonna miss them so much, give me my ot7 back!!!

Anyway.... What do you think of this book so far?

Happy reading!💖

Make sure to vote and comment your thoughts!💜