Breaking Out A Rogue

All of them looked over the schematics of the prison. They had finished their planning stage and were about to head off, "Good luck, team." Professor X said before he left the room.

"You aren't coming with us?" Kaldur asked.

He stopped at the doorway, "I have other matters to attend to. You all do what you need to do." he said again before leaving all their sights.

Wally watched him leave suspiciously as he narrowed his eyes at the doorway Professor X just left from, "Aren't you guys ever suspicious what he might be up to when you guys aren't around?" he asked the X-Men.

"No." Cyclops quickly answered, "Because we know what he's doing."

Storm, Jean and the rest of the X-Men left to get into their suits with Cyclops remaining with his arms crossed. Wally turned to him, "Okay. What's he gonna do then?"

"None of your business." Cyclops said before he then left as well.

Wally was shocked and turned to the rest of the team, who were beginning to leave as well, "Don't you guys find it the least bit suspicious that they are doing things that we don't know about? Keeping information from us?" he questioned.

"I know the X-Men. If there was something they needed to tell us, they would." Peter said. M'gann's heart skipped a beat from what he just said, being quickly reminded of what Logan told her about Peter and his future.

The team then left to suit up, all in their separate rooms.

Later,

The young team all eventually arrived in the hangar of the underground base of the X-Mansion. They were met by the sight of the X-Men standing together in their suits. They were standing in front of a large high-tech jet.

Kitty Pryde:

Storm:

Iceman:

Iceman: