Changes

Guggenheim Museum; New York; 07:46

Peter and Harry finally arrived in Harry's car, a black Porsche. The 2 had very... drastic styles.

The 2 exited the car and began to head inside the museum when Peter finally got a good look at Harry's suit, causing him to laugh a bit

The 2 exited the car and began to head inside the museum when Peter finally got a good look at Harry's suit, causing him to laugh a bit. Harry looked at him confusingly, "What?" he questioned.

They made it to the entrance and waited outside for Megan and MJ to arrive, "It's nothing. It's just funny seeing you in a suit." Peter explained as he leaned against the wall beside the front door with his arms crossed.

Harry stood in front of him about 5 feet and put his hands in his pockets with a smile, "Why aren't you wearing one? He told us to dress our best." Harry replied, changing the subject.

Peter looked into the distance, "...I've worn enough suits in my life from enough... events." he said.

Harry looked down, completely understanding and his smile disappearing from his face, "...Way to make a nice lookin' suit glum." Harry commented.

Peter began to laugh, followed by Harry's laughter. Harry is the only person peter knew that could change his mind and feelings in an instant. He was his best friend after all. They suddenly heard a red motorbike pulling up to park beside the road and Harry turned around to face it. It was being ridden by 2 girls with both of them having a red helmet on.

The bike parked beside Harry's car and the 2 girls pulled off their helmets, revealing themselves to be MJ and Megan and their red hair flowing out. The looked at the entrance and noticed the 2 boys. MJ's smile quickly disappeared when she saw Peter. The 2 got off the bike and MJ handed her helmet to Megan. They began to make their way towards the duo, but they noticed MJ had some anger fueling her step. Harry took a few steps back and leaned closer to Peter as he stood up straight, "Something wrong with MJ?" Harry asked.

Peter shrugged, "I dunno? You do something?" he asked.

Harry shook his head, "No. You?"

"No." Peter replied as the girls were not standing in front of them.

"Hi." Megan greeted.

"Hey." Harry replied. he noticed the new clothes and nodded his head, impressed by their style, "Nice choice. I see I'm the only one that actually put in the work." he joked. 

Megan laughed, but went silent when she noticed MJ sending venom glares at Peter, "Sooo..." she said.

"Can I talk to you, for a sec, Peter?" she asked, wait, demanded.

Peter looked between all of them, then back at MJ awkwardly, "Sure." he said. MJ dragged Peter off around the corner to talk to him privately as Megan and Harry stood beside each other and watched him and MJ leave.

"He's in trouble." Harry told her.

"How can you tell?" Megan asked, not turning to look at him.

"She called him, 'Peter'. She never calls him 'Peter', unless she's angry..."