Chapter 4- Ain't No Party Like A Yogscast Party

Parv opened the door and people streamed in. The quiet flat suddenly got loud.

"I brought foooood!!!!" a girl shouted in a high-pitched voice. Tom moved to stand beside me.

"So, you wanted food?" he asked, looking down at me. I nodded.

"I bet Kim will give you pizza if you ask nicely." he said with a grin.

"Or you could just say 'gimme pizza.' and she'd probably give you whole box." he said, trailing off. I laughed, but no sound came out, and grabbed my board and a marker. Tom ran out of the hallway screaming.

"Ain't no party like a Yogscast party," he shouted.

"Cuz a Yogscast party don't stop!" everyone else finished. Tom climbed up onto the dining table.

"Okay, and just to check, no one, that includes you, Duncan, brought ANY alcoholic drinks, right?" Everyone was silent.

"Seriously, guys?" Tom asked, staring at them all.

"I didn't do it!" a tall blonde guy shouted.

"Yeah, right Duncan!" a short Asian girl with black hair dyed red at the ends shouted back.

"Shut up, Kim!" the blonde guy, who I assume is Duncan, yelled back at her. Tom grinned.

"You two can flirt later!" he said loudly. Everyone laughed and Duncan's cheeks turned bright red. I looked over at the girl he called Kim. Her cheeks were as red as her hair. Tom said this was the girl who'd have pizza. Tom turned to me and nodded. I walked out of the hallway and everyone cheered. I also heard a really, really loud 'awwwwww!!!!!' from someone.

"Yes, thank you Simon. Guys, meet my newly adopted daughter, Ember! And Hatfilms?" Tom said, looking pointedly in the direction of three guys.

"Yes?" they said in unison. They reminded me of the triplets.

"No kidnapping, no pranking, and no touching." he said sternly, throwing a smile in there.

"Or what?" the one with light brown hair asked with cheeky grin.

"Or I'll lock you in a room with Parv." Tom said seriously. Parv looked up from his phone.

"Huh? No! Don't lock me in a room with Trott! He smells like fish!" Parv shouted.

"You're no fun, Sparkles*." the one with black hair grumbled. Tom ignored him.

"Kim brought pizza." he said.

"And grape soda!" she called from the tiny kitchen.

"Kiiiiiiim!!!! You know I hate grape soda!" Duncan piped up. Kim laughed.

"I brought Coke, too. But it's mine." she said. Duncan pouted.

"Kim, feed Ember first." Tom interrupted.

"Kay!" she said.

"Soooooo, someone turn on the music!" Tom yelled. Music began blasting from unseen speakers.

"Hey Parv!" Tom shouted.

"Yessss?" Parv shouted from the couch.

"Find Leogie and tell them to get their arses over here!" Tom yelled. A few people laughed.

"Aye aye, cap'n!" Parv shouted back. These people were shouty. I went over to the kitchen and found Kim, leaning against the fridge, playing a game on her phone. She looked up when she saw me.

"Hiii! I'm Kim. Kim Richards." she said cheerfully. I showed her my board, on which I had written my name and a giant smiley face. She smiled.

"It's awesome to meet you, Ember." she said excitedly. I drew a line, separating one half of my board from the other. 'Can I haz pizzaz?' I wrote, giving her my best 'puppy dog' face. She took a moment to read it, then laughed.