He said and raise hands in the air,Arohi looked back at Ayan who looked at them with a scared face.

Arohi(Smile)-Not that bad,Well you are not that Jerk.

Yash-So what are you waiting for?Call him.

Ayan-Bua please let me go,what are you doing all this and who is he?

He said and looked at them,Yash sat in front of Ayan and held his jaw tightly,Ayan whimpered and tried to step back but then he got a hard slap on face from Yash.

Yash-Stop moving you son of Bi…

Ayan(shout)-Don’t you dare,if you said something about my mom then I will kill you,you bastard.. 

Arohi-Impressive

She said and sat beside Yash and gave him mobile,he stared at the number and smirked.

Manik looking too frustrated,he look at the caller ID and saw unknown number,he pick up the call and Nandini snatch the mobile and put the call on speaker,they all standing in living hall,while guest left from there,Arman who sit their with head low,he don’t have courage to utter a single word,he was scared,Scared from everyone,scared to lose them,scared to lose Ayan,Scared to left alone.

Manik-Who?

Yash-This is not important for you who I am,if you want to see your One and Only Son in single piece then come to this address with your property papers but not only papers,bring that bitch too,I mean your Wife’s Son and if you do any stupidity or try to inform police then forget about your son.

Manik-What..h.ello.

But the call is already disconnected, he tries to recall but the mobile is switched off,he curses loudly and looks at Arman,who is staring at them blankly.

Manik-I am leaving,nothing will happen to him and take care of him(Arman).

Arman-I am coming too

Manik(Angrily)-Are you out of your mind?

Arman-Yes,I am and also this all happened because of me,Main hu in sab ka responsible and suna nahi kia kaha uss ne he want me there,We can’t take risk with Ayan’s life.

Manik-First Stop blaming yourself for God sake,and second Ayan is my Son and I care about him too so shut your mouth and sit s..

Moloy(Shout)-Stop both of you,this is not time for your stupid fight,Manik take him with you.

Manik-B.u..

Moloy-I trust you,You never let him hurt…

He said and ruffled Arman’s hair who blinked his tears,Nandini stood there numb,Manik held Arman’s hand and looked at Nandini.

Manik-I promise,I will bring them back.

He said and left from there,Nandini stared at Arman’s figure who was staring at her,she mouthed Sorry and Arman smiled at her.

Ayan heard this all and burst on Yash.

Ayan-How can you do this,You fucker,He is your Son.

Yash-Son?Who?That bitch?Come on, he is not my son.He is only a jackpot for me,just wait and watch how I use him.

Ayan-You Moron!!!

SLAP
SLAP
SLAP

He got slaps from Arohi who held his hairs tightly and looked into his eyes angrily.

Arohi-You Stupid Kid,where are your manners?Hmm?This is what your Mother taught you?Well,What I can axpect from her,such a Whor..

Ayan-What about you?Who are you?Hmm?Look at yourself Bua,cabir chachu loves you a lot and what are you doing with him? At least think about your daughter who never got his Mother's love. You threw her out of your life,she lives without parents ' love,don’t you have shame.

Arohi stared at him and then held his neck tightly,Ayan’s lips already bleeding,his face became red,he tried to catch his breath when Yash saw this all he pulled Arohi back.Ayan started to cough and breath heavily.

Yash-You idiot,agar yeh mar gia toh kuch nahi milne wala hummy so control yourself,Arohi looks back at him and then Cups Ayan’s face who looks at her with a scared face.

Arohi-Look Ayan,I am helping you.You don’t know about him,he is not your brother,one day he will snatch your happiness,Mark my words,he snatched everything from you,your house,your parents,he took your place and you?You left alone.One day you will remember my words but that time it’s too late so open your eyes and let him go before he destroys you completely.

Ayan looks at her with doe eyes,he looks at Yash who is smirking evilly.

Yash-After all he is my son,You can Expect this all from him,and you get to know how bad I am.

I hope you all like this🦋

Vote and Comment🦋

Goodbye and take care🦋