After seems like 1 hours Mr.Samrat and Mrs.krisha left jk inside the cage
...

Next morning..

Jk got up from floor and slowly made his way ,he was scared so much scared but there was no one for him

Jk went to his room and called Mina and shareen ..
After few minutes they both came and seeing jk seating in a bath tab filled with warm water his whole body covered with bruises...

Both of them saw jk in this condition many times but every time both of there heart clenched...

They both gently clean jk  and cover his bruises with bandage... while bandage jk  wounds Meena said .. till when u will suffer ? Its been so long .. please do something... and leave this cage .

Jk  - I will once I will make everyone regert things they did to me ..

Suddenly jk got up and said is kuku awake?

Shareen said I don't think .. if he was awake he will directly calls u .. jk then went to wear office clothes.

Sun raise were hitting on tae face as he was in deep slumber after soo long , but started to wake by sun raise irritating him, tae opened his beautiful almond eyes and a yawn left his mouth ,but when he was about to get out of bed he saw a beautiful baby , a soft smile crept on his lips seeing kuku sleeping soo peacefully on his chest his one hand was around tae torso and other hand holding tae shirt..💓 tae slowly started to caress kuku fluffy hair and kissed his forehead.... but tae got startle when he hear knock on door...

Tae slowly got up and opened the door only to find jk  dressed up beautifully....

Jk - sir I came to wake kuku can I?
Tae- he is sleeping ...
Then jk  slowly nodded his head and went inside the room ,while tae immediately got went to m bathroom..then jk came to kuku and started to wake him up

Jk - aww my bubble baby wake up see its morning rise and shine kuku baby ... get up

Kuku in sleepy voice said- mama kuku more sleep .. nueee wake kuku...

Jk cooed at his son and took him in  arms but hissed when kuku hand brushed with his arms... with much difficulties JK took kuku and said baby mama has to go office... and mama thought to take kuku... but it's okay kuku Dont want then mama is going alone..

Kuku eyes shot open when he hear his Mama taking him to office ...kuku immediately got up from bed and ran towards his room yelling mama kuku is going to get ready ...

Jk laughed seeing his son cuteness . he also left the room...

Shareen bring kuku in dining area and made him sat on his baby chair with breakfast in plate.. and kuku saw tae sitting on table kuku cutely wave and said goo moing taetae ..kuku ish going with mama today ... so I will not plaw width u sowwy...