Anniversary weekend II

(Heyy all! Here is part two!
I've decided I am definitely writing at least three chapters for this
So without further ado.
Here is more free use!)
————————————————-

The next morning was spent with both of them going on a morning jog around the surrounding forest. Since both seemed to wake up before the sun had finished rising in the sky. They decided to keep up with the usual routine. Wake up, make coffee, put on work out attire and get to work.
König made it a point to stay on top of his workout regiment, a few stretches before a jog, followed by some drills.
Push-ups, sit ups. Pull ups with whatever was strong enough to support his weight.
Of course since she was there she followed his every move. Surprising him when she kept up with him.
"Good job Schatzi, you keep this up you'll be stronger than i am" he joked playfully as they jogged back to the cabin porch. Both stopping to look out across the beautiful lake. "Maybe not stronger, but at least I'll have enough stamina" she laughed softly nudging his side.

He turned to face her a little better giving her a little smile. She took a moment to admire his features without his snipers hood on. Without his eyeblack smudged across his eyes in a messy manner. He was handsome, perfect bone structure in his face. His lips adorned with that sweet smile she loved. "Good stamina.. ja, you'll need it for... future endeavors" he chuckled lightly reaching out with one hand. Brushing a few strands of her hair out of her eyes. Watching her little smile grow a little wider as she gave a light giggle. He leaned forward, placing a gentle kiss to the tip of her nose with a soft sigh.
"Come Schatzi, let's take a shower. Ich rieche wahrscheinlich" after he said this she let out a little laugh nudging him once again before she turned to the front door, heading inside. Once she was through the front door she kicked her running shoes off and started to head up the stairs. Heading for the bathroom on the opposite end of the hallway from the master bedroom. She started pulling off her clothes as she went. Not paying attention to König enter the cabin, his eyes following her every move. As she disappeared into the bathroom he let out a groan before he kicked off his own shoes, pulling off his shirt as he ran up the steps. Skipping every second step as he went till he stood in the bathroom doorway. Watching the way she slipped out of her workout attire, leaning over starting the shower and the way she looked at him. "You just going to stand there watching? Or are you going to partake?" She turned to look at him for a moment before she stepped into the shower. Standing under the running water as she waited for him.

Once he had everything off he stepped in behind her. His eyes admiring every inch of her body, starting at his favorite part of her. Her thighs. He started going higher, looking over the perfect curves of her hips and waist, up her back to her shoulders. She looked so perfect to him. He let out another soft groan as he took a step closer. His hands slipping around her hips. Giving a soft squeeze leaning forward to place soft kisses along her neck. "Oh, im going to partake, just the way i want to" his breath ghosted across her skin as he spoke. Causing her to shiver slightly as she pressed back against him.
"And... i think... Schatzi, i think you'll enjoy this just as much as i will"

He slid one hand from her hip, moving it up to wrap around her throat giving it a squeeze. "I want to hear you ask. Ask me to use you. Beg me" he chuckled deeply while his other hand moved over from her hip to ghost his fingers over her clit. She gasped softly placing her hand over his. "Please~" she breathed pressing against him a little harder while she gently tried to move his fingers closer. Hearing him chuckle as swatted her hand away, before moving back between her thighs "come on, You can beg better than that. Ive heard it before. Versuche es noch einmal" his accent thickening with each passing second.
She let out a soft whimper feeling her knees start to buckle "colonel.. please~ ill be good. I'll be so fucking good. Just please... bitte" her voice started to come out as a whiny mess.

"Nein, Schatzi.. you know what i want you to call me" he growled lightly against her skin starting to nip at her with his teeth. Starting to press his fingers against her clit a little harder. Smirking when he heard her let out a soft gasp and felt her move her hips forward. "Daddy, Master, Sir, Commander... I'll call you whatever you want" she whimpered leaning her head back slightly. "We aren't working right now. No need to call me by rank. I do not command you here. Well at least not in that way"
He kept nipping and kissing at the skin of her neck. Breathing in her scent before he continued "Call me.. Daddy~"

Moving his hand from between her things, he reached behind her. Taking his length in his hand, Slipping it between her things. Gently  thrusting his hips back and forth. Making sure he was pressed up against the bundle of nerves, chuckling deeply when he heard her breathing pack up. "Daddy~" she whined moving her hand up to grip onto his wrist, That was still firmly wrapped around her throat. "That's right Schlampe, I'm your daddy" he breathed heavily as he moved his free hand back around her, trailing his fingers up along her skin.  He then moved his fingers up the center of her chest before he moved over and gently grabbed hold of her breast. Slowly rubbing and playing with the tender skin. He kept up his movements for a goos while before he released his hold on her. Taking a step back he turned her around took look at her. Of course her face was red.

He took a moment to admire her features before he leaned forward capturing her lips in a deep kiss, one that lasted at least a minute. When he pulled back he gave a loving sigh "alright Liebling, I'll let you take your shower. We can finish this later"
she gave him a small nod Still trying to get her breathing in order, he gave her one more kiss before he turned to get out. Before he did he took a second to turn his head to look her over.

Now, a dirty idea came up in his mind.
He made the decision right then to have another hunt.
Another chase through the woods. This time. He would have all the time and control to carry it out to the fullest extent.

————————————————-
Ich rieche wahrscheinlich - I probably smell

Versuche es noch einmal - Try it again

Schlampe - Slut

Listen!! I know this chapter came right after the last one.
It's been that kinda mood this week.
Look out for part three to this anniversary weekend set!
As always I thank every one of you reading!
Stay turned