chapter 3

Sunrises, sunsets, nature, wild animals, Jason's passion is photographing Beaty in all shapes and sizes every time he got the chance he would be out walking trails most days he was awake before the sun would rise to get the perfect shot, he was thankful to be working as a photographer for the journal but hoped one day to be seen for his art instead of just his work there's never Beaty in the journal all they want is tragedy disaster and chaos he didn't see the world that way and he hated that they were trying to force that on the world, but it isn't his place to decide what was published he just shot what he was told and tried to make it look good, and honestly getting to work with Kat definitely made it all worth while she was so kind and was the only person that really listens to him she understands his conflict with the journals expectations and his true passion for his art and he understood that Kat didn't decide what would be a big story she just recognized what would be good she didn't want to make him show the world this way its just part of the job and she was the best at it.
It was 6:45am. Jason had woken early this morning trying to capture the gorgeous colors as the sun broke through the night sky and stayed a little longer than expected when he came across a new fawn still speckled with the spots identifying its youth, Jason got a few good shots and attempted to follow it in hopes of seeing the family but the fawn was spooked and escaped his line of view. "Damn," he said aloud.
David spots a break in the forest and heads towards the treeline as he neared the opening his eyes fall on a very fermilar house ."Oh no," he backed away without taking his eyes off the house,"Shit, I shouldn't be here," he told himself, but he couldn't look away he couldn't find the strength to walk away. Suddenly,he remembered the wild flowers he had come across earlier, "perfect," he headed back to where he had seen them and picked a large Bouquet and hurried back, stopping just before emerging from the trees to make sure no one was out side yet when he didn't see anyone he made his way to the door placing the flowers on the welcome mat he paused reached into his backpack pulling out a note pad and pen and wrote " a Beaty almost as breath taking as yours,

Signed: your secret admirer."

He made it back to the treeline, sat down in the tall grass hoping to see her smile when she opened the door and saw her surprise. "She'll love them," he told himself. "Kat loves flowers."