SIXTEEN

Hello

Should I make this story more angsty or perfect relationship?

I think...

Also can we talk about how far out that is 😭

Y/N

Ok so we have changed the timeline of the MCU and spiderman homecoming came out in 2018 and no way home January of 2023 for this chapter to make sense bc y/n was born in 2002 so yea just rewriting time. AND i forget to mention this is past chapters but we played Gwen Stacy but not like the Into the spiderverse one. It's Tom Holland's storyline but Tom still plays Peter and MJ and Peter end up together after the whole forget about me thing. I hope this clears some stuff up.

I clicked on Disney Plus and went to 'Spider-Woman Homecoming.' I started it and grabbed a back of skinnypop popcorn from the coffee table. Liv snatched the bag from me and started eating it. I laughed and took a few pieces.

The movie opened with me speaking in a weird voice and recording New York. I cringed and Liv laughed.

"Wait until you see my face. I'm literally a baby." She giggled and fed me some popcorn. I chewed it and I finally came on screen.

"Oh my god you are a baby." Liv said sitting up, I laughed and she looked at me. "How old were you?" I smiled and thought back.

"I was 16 when it came out, but I was 15ish when we filmed." She laughed and I smiled. We kept watching and the scene where I fight The Vulture for the first time came on. "I did all these stunts myself." I said as I jumped up and hit the roof of the car.

"That's so fun, when I was filming at 15 I was on a teenager sitcom." I smiled and kissed the top of her head.

"You were so cute in it though." She turned over and put her head in the crook of my neck. I poked her back. "You're missing the movie." I said she groaned and turned her head to the side. "Can you even see the screen?" She nodded and I leaned my head back and she kissed my jaw.

"How did you film this?" I shifted her a little before scratching her back.

"It was a big gray room with boxes. Then I just jumped around and did a few flips on wires." I said and Liv hummed.

"Was it boring?" I shook my head and the scene finally ended.  After the movie ended I looked down and saw Liv sleeping. I smiled and slowly sat up and turned her body so that I could carry her. She wrapped her arms around my neck and I carried her to my bed.

She mumbled something and I set her down on the bed. I took her hair out and pulled her skirt off. She was wearing spanx under so I left them on. I grabbed a hoodie of mine that I had worn to bed the other night and pulled her top off. I set it on the ground and slipped the hoodie over her head.

"Y/n," she mumbled as I pulled her arms through the sleeves. I shushed her and kissed her. She turned her head and I pulled the blanket over her. I changed into shorts and a sports bra before getting into bed with Liv. She immediately latched onto me and I stroked her head.