THIRTY

Just finished writing the book and the bonus chapter so I'm writing a new book 🤭🤭🤭 ok yea

Yikes this is a horrible chapter

TW: ED, SH

Yep bye bye

Y/N

2 Months later

I parked my car and walked into the party. I wandered around before going to the drink table and getting a drink. I looked over and saw Olivia and her friends walking in. I groaned and poured another drink for myself.

"Hey there." A girl next to me said, I looked over. She was a little shorter than Olivia and she smiled, I looked her up and down before turning forward again. "So what brings you to Josh's party?" I shook my head and looked over to where Olivia and her friends were.

"None of your business." I said pushing off the counter. She grabbed my arm and I flinched away and pulled down my sleeve.

"Come on, have some fun spidey." She said moving closer to me, my heart jumped and I ran to the bathroom. I jiggled the handle but it was locked, I looked around and ran upstairs to the bathroom. Locked.

"Hey y/n what's wrong?" It was Josh, after Olivia and I had broken up he and I had become good friends.

"I'm just trying to get into the bathroom." I said looking at the door again. He nodded and walked over to me.

"Is it happening again?" I shook my head and he nodded, he looked down the stairs and saw Ryder and Iris dancing. "Ohh, you can use the one in my bedroom." He said unlocking his bedroom with the key. I went into his room and found the bathroom attached to his room.

I sat on the floor and Josh closed the door and left me alone. I put my head in my hands and cried.

OLIVIA

I looked behind me and Conan looked to the other side.

"Are you sure you saw her?" I asked, looking around the room again, Conan nodded and I gulped. I felt my phone buzz and saw Adam had texted me.

"Is that rebound?" Conan asked, I slapped his arm and he held it protectively.

"Yes, but keep your voice down." I opened his message.

ADAM

Hey I heard your at Josh's party
Want me to come in case that bitch is there?

No.

"He's such an asshole." Conan said looking over my shoulder I pushed him away and went to the kitchen where I ran into Josh.

"Oh hey Olivia." He said, giving me a short hug. I smiled and we sat at the counter together.

"Hey, have you seen y/n? I know you guys are really close now." He nodded and looked up the stairs.

"She's hiding in my bathroom. She's doing better, I think she doesn't really talk to me about it." I nodded and looked up at the bedroom door.

"Has her mom done anything else?" Josh grimaced and nodded.

"About a month ago her mom dropped by and told her all about how you were right to leave her because she needs to figure out her body and stuff. Then she forced her to start some diet but just y/n doesn't eat anything. She just picks at food or eats granola bars." I looked down at my hands and back up at Josh.

"Thank you for telling me." He nodded and I hugged him again, I felt my phone buzzing and I pulled away and saw that Adam was calling me. I looked at Josh and he nodded, I got up and went outside to answer the call.

"Hey Liv." I took a deep breath.

"Hey," I said as I watched people leave the house.

"So I was thinking that I could come over when I get back to Cali." I nodded and looked over at y/n who came out of the house. She looked much leaner and she was tugging her sleeves down.

"Hey I have to go, I'll call you back though." I hung up before I got a reply and ran over to y/n. "Hey y/n wait." I said, she looked over and her eyes were bloodshot.

"Hey Olivia." I reached for her hand but she drew back. "What's up?" I looked to the side and people were watching us.

"Can we go somewhere more private?" She shook her head and I gulped. "Ok well I just wanted to say thanks for bringing Mako by and getting him." She nodded and looked at me.

"Anything else?" I looked to the side again.

"How have you been doing?" She stiffened and tugged her left sleeve down again. "Y/n I'm serious." She nodded and looked at her hands.

"I'm fine." She said nonchalantly, I nodded and she started walking away. I reached out and grabbed her left wrist. She went rigid and shook my hand off. She pulled her sleeve down and blood started to seep into the fabric.

"Y/n what?" I looked at my hand and there was a little blood on my fingers. She just turned and ran to her car. I started walking over but she peeled away into the street. I looked down at my hand again and wiped the blood on my pants. I ran back inside and tried calling her.

"Hey what's wrong?" Iris asked putting her hands on my shoulders. I shook my head and called y/n again. Still no answer.

"She's-" I stopped and looked up at the small crowd that had gathered. I shook my head and called her again. She still didn't pick up. I groaned and set my phone down.

"Do you need to go home?" Madison asked squatting next to me. I nodded and she helped me up and out of the house. We walked to her car and she opened the door for me.

Y/N

I leaned over the bathroom sink and looked at my arm. There were only a few open ones left and none of them were scarring. I put a bandaid over the one that had ruptured open and scar tape on the rest of them.

I walked out of the bathroom and flopped on the couch. Josh had helped me stop cutting but I still felt horrible. Like maybe my mom was right and this is all my fault. I shook my head and Mako jumped up next me and laid his head in my lap as my knee started to bounce. I smiled and rubbed the top of his head.

"Thanks bubba." His tail wagged and I picked up my phone and saw my dad was calling me. I put the phone to my ear and he sounded like he had been crying.

"Y/n can you come over right now?" He asked after clearing his throat.

"Yea I'll be there." I got up and grabbed my backpack and Mako's harness.

"I'm not at the farm, I'm at the courthouse. I just want you to be here." My heart started pounding.

"Ok, what's going on?" I heard a shuffling and he finally spoke.

"Your mother and I are splitting up."

ANYWHO

Yea I wanted to keep the angst going but I'm so bad at writing it

But yea things are about to get better (maybe)

Ok bye

(1220 words)