When she was done she looked at the woman's body, there was whips stroke all over it, Aliyu really didn't have any mercy at the same time she couldn't blame him for beating her up this way, a rapist deserved more than just beatings, they deserve death and the fact that she did it out of selfishness and obsession is what pissed her off the most.

She took a towel to dry up Fatima's body for as much as she could before going to her room to get a comfortable Abaya and then coming back to put it on her before taking her out of the bathtub letting the dress cover up her whole body.

Slowly she walked out of the bathroom holding the unconscious body.

Alhaji Shehu looked like he still needed more help cleaning up the floor so she asked for his help to transport Fatima to another room.

Laying the girl gently on the bed Alhaji Shehu stood there looking at her, her face was damaged, so was her body, he could feel it swollen. He doesn't blame Aliyu but he can't say she deserved this treatment either, she betrayed his love and broke his heart but he still doesn't feel comfortable seeing her in this situation

"The doctor would be here soon let's go clean up the room before she arrives" he said to Iman not looking away from Fatima

"Alright" she said walking out of the room and then he followed minutes later.

The two cleaned up the floor, the bed and got rid of the cable Aliyu used to flog Fatima not without cleaning the blood off it of course.

He called a repair guy to come fix the television set cause it was a bit broken now and after that Iman tossed the bed spread in the washing machine and went to wash off the mop that had blood all over it, when she was done she went to wait downstairs with Alhaji Shehu for the doctors arrival.

"Go pack some clothes and food for your brother I'll wait here myself" he said to Iman breaking the long silence as she responded before getting up just then her phone beeped.

She checked it and it was an incoming message from Aiza, without hesitation she checked the message to read

"We found mum and dad's bringing her back home, are you home?"

She read as she looked at Alhaji Shehu and said

"Our dad found our mum and they're bringing her here" she informed him as he nodded

"So quick, guess she didn't run too far" he said as she just looked back to her phone before responding to the message

"Yes I'm home, Aliyu's father in-law is here as well, so is Fatima, we called a doctor and she's on her way too"

She typed before sending and in two minutes Aiza texted back

"Is she good?, We'll be there soon, mum can't stop shouting, dad threatened to call the police, she's responding to the treats saying if he did that Maryam would die, I have a feeling she's behind that as well"

She read as she released a sigh not wanting to respond, how could their mother do this, what sorta example is she leaving on her daughters, why couldn't she just forgive the situation, why was she hell bent on making Aliyu take another wife even though he didn't want to.

"Iman" the elderly man said calling her out of her day dream

"Na'am" she responded

"Your brother is waiting" he said as she nodded

"I'll go now" she said before running towards Aliyu's room to get some clothes, good thing he still had clothes here, she packed 3 polo shirts and two trouser stacking them in a small bag before coming back to keep it in the parlor and with that she ran into the kitchen to get some food.