The first day of Senior Year

Kali's Pov;
This couldn't be happening, it's the first day of school again. Like how many times do I fucking have to go through this? Ugh. I rolled my sorry ass out of bed, and ran into my bathroom. I hopped in the shower and it only took ten minutes til I heard an upleasant banging on the door.''Kali get out the shower you've been in there for years!" Cameron shouts. "Oh cool it Dallas!" I shout back, and I chuckle to myself. Yes.. The famous Cameron Dallas is my half brother, we share the same dad but have different mom's, but no matter what I still consider him like full my brother. I get out the shower, I run back to my room and dress myself in a cute dark blue blouse, ripped white skinny jeans, and brown combat boots. I put my hair in a messy bun to top it all of off. Damn I can't lie I look fine for once in my life, I walk out my room and head downstairs to my kitchen to grab a apple. I walk past my living room almost headed for the front door. "See you at school Cam!" I shout and it echoes all over the house."See you sis!" He yells back. I walk outside to my car and I glance back out my house and I take a big bite of my apple."Here goes nothing," I mumble and step into my car. I drive to school In my all black Camero looking all fly.