"Ahil I have been thinking about this for last couple of months and this is the only solution which seems to make sense.... Mein khud bhi bohat stressed houn, I don't want to cause more problems for myself, I-" She said.

"Problems.... I get it now Saba.... I really do get it.... I think I should go home" he said as he took few steps away from her.

"Ahil but we haven't-" Saba was interrupted.

"I.... I really need to leave" he left. Saba stood there all by herself, questioning her actions all along, she came back home. She wept loudly as soon as she entered her room. Hurting Ahil was the last thing she wanted to do but this heartbreak would've been much better than the later one, she kept thinking of him, the way he begged her to make things work, the way his eyes showed his deepest fear, all of it was disturbing.

Later that night, Saba was in her covers, weeping as she was scrolling through her gallery, reminiscing her finest moments with Ahil, she got a text. It was from Ahil.

[Are you awake?]

[Can we talk? I'm outside your house]

Saba instantly shut her phone. After few minutes she went downstairs and watched him through the CCTV footage. He waited and waited, even texted her again and again but she didn't respond. Almost waiting outside for an hour, Ahil went back. Saba was watching him all along, she blamed herself for this, obviously she was the one abondaning him.

She didn't sleep for a second. Her flight was in two hours and she had to leave for the airport. On her way, she stopped in order to post a letter in the mailbox. Her father had gone before everyone else, her mother and nano was accompanying her. Both the ladies knew that she was upset because of leaving her friends and homeland behind but little did they know that she was leaving her heart behind. It didn't belong to her anyways, it was Ahil's from the very beginning.

"He will be fine" She knew how brave Ahil was.

"It will hurt but it will be over soon.... Breaking up today is better for us rather than doing it in future.... Woh cope kar ly ga" She was constantly in a battle with herself. She knew she would never be able to forgive herself for this. With utmost regret and pain she closed her eyes and the car drove away.

------------------------

Present Day

Toronto, Canada

"Hello Good Afternoon, How may I help you?" the receptionist said while attending the call.

"Hello there, May I speak to Mr. Ahil Hussain please?" Saba's Nano replied.

"May I know who is this calling?" the receptionist asked.

"Shireen Khalid" Nano responded.

"Please hold for a second Miss" the receptionist said.