chapter 12 : Parents

Start from the beginning

Soon they left.

Next Morning

"Ahhh my head " taehyung groaned as he just opened his eyes. He looked around he recognised it was his mansion and he was in his room. Soon he get off the bed and reached bathroom and looked his reflection and chuckled. Red eyes with bags and face pale.

" Nothing new", he whispered and got freshen up and go downstairs seeing his parents. His mom bickering with suga Hyung and his dad laughing on jin's dad jokes while hobi hyung was on floor from laughing and namjoon was sitting embarassingly and jimin was running here and there.

" Mom dad " he said .

While others stopped on their work and turned their hands towards him.

" Bear my baby " Mrs. Kim rushed to hug him. And he smiled. She peppered him with kisses. " Enough mom i am big now why are you kissing me like new born ", he said while making faces but groaned when his ears got turned.

" yeah you're big oldy grandpa but i am still in my adult age so you will be always my little baby bear ", she sassed while jin hyung showed her thumbs up.

" Yaah I also helped in bringing him in this world where is my hug ", Mr. Kim whined and taehyung hugged him too.

Soon he hugged his hyungs too well suga was hard one. They sat on table for breakfast.

" Hyung we are leaving for office for inspection okay " taehyung said.

" Young man be free today "Mr. Kim said." Why dad there's a lot of work at company all workers are new it will take time " he said. " I know but we have to attend lunch at someone's place and he's very close to our heart so I will not accept any denying".

" But dad it's your relatives why i am needed there" " You know them too and maybe love them more than us also " .

" who "

"The jeons and your jungkook ",

Taehyung stopped eating at an instant and he looked towards his dad who was smiling and then his mom. It was true. Means he will have to meet him. He gulped hard and turned towards his hyungs who were already looking at him with worried eyes.

He silently ate his breakfast and left for his room. Soon his hyungs enter in his room and sees him standing looking outside the window.

" Taehyung are you fine? " Namjoon asked recieving a silent nodd. " Okay then get ready we will be leaving soon okay taehyung ah ", Suga said. " Do..Do i really need to attend this lunch hyung?" he asked makig them sighed. " Do this for Uncle and Aunt. And i think you two should talk. Don't forget you have to ask his forgiveness. We are leaving soon Paris. I hope you do that before it happens. " Jin hyung said.

I nodded. It surely has to happen.

At noon.

Soon they all reached jeon mansion.

The gate was opened by Jisso. She smiled widely seeing her parents after so much time. She hugged them tightly.

" Jisso are you planning to let me meet my bestie at gate?" Mrs. Jeon shouted from inside. And Mrs. Kim literally ran inside after listening her voice And soon Mr. Kim too. The others shaked their head at their silliness.

While jimin whispered taehyung " Be relaxed okay " . He nodded

When they enter inside making their eyes wide. Both ladies were hugging the hell out of each other and crying badly. And males sorry BROS they were hitting each other's butt making them cringed each time.

" Were they always like this ? " Suga said judging hard. " Don't know" taehyung said. " Scene seems like hobi ", Suga said recieving a kick at the back of his knee who glared back at him.

" I missed you so much bestie " Mrs. Kim said getting " Mee too " reply while both males hugged first " Hey bro you got old bro " Mr. Jeon said " yeah not more than you bro " Mr. Kim said.

Smiles turned into glares and they grope each others butt. " Leave kim " " You leave first Jeon"...." Don't be a pervert kim " ...." Ohh hell i am jeon coz i'm still young man " ..." Yeah still being cocky bitch kim "....." YOU ASSHOLE " " YOU BASTARD".

" YYYOUUU IDIOTSSS" both ladies shouted at same time.

Jin sighed and said  "It will be hell of a mess ....."

________________________________

Sorry guys for late update since i am getting busy in my college. I don't know if next update will be late or not but i'll try my best . And in this chapter it's introduction about their parents since their relationship needs a deep intro so other chapters won't be confusing. So taekook moments maybe in upcoming chapter. Thank you for your wait. It will always be appreciated.