Yandere Episode 18

3rd P.O.V.

Welcome back, everyone! We're back for another episode of Yandere month!

We begin the episode with Y/n face down on the table after long night of nonstop sex and strangling from Yakuko hair.

Y/n: Oh, God....

Kakyoin: Why is your neck all red?

Y/n: Take a guess, idiot! This is why I dislike this time of the month... all the yandere during this time of year get too kinky.

Daki: Guys, I think we should be more concern about Daito. He been acting weird lately since Yandere Month began.

Y/n: What do you mean, Daki?

Kakyoin: You're worrying too much.

Daki: I'm serious Kaky, Y/n, I've never seen Dai act like that. It's really making me- Eep!

Out of nowhere Daito appeared in front of them, scaring Daki as she jumps in Y/n's arms for safety.

Daki: Dai... *nervous laughter* Fancy meeting you here.

Y/n: Hey, Daito... is everything ok, buddy?

Daito kept his creepy smile while rubbing his hands together before responding in a creepy manner.

Daito: Hey guys, say hi to our next guest. Anna from Shimoneta.

Y/n: Excuse me... WHAT!?

Turning to his right, Y/n spot Anna next to Daki as she has hearts in her eyes.

The minute she sees Y/n, she starts shivering in pleasure

Anna: Hi~!

Anna: Hi~!

Daki gave a nervous expression when seeing Anna.

Daki: Is uhm, is she as crazy as our last guest?

Daito: Naahhhhh...

Daki and Kakyoin breathe a sigh relief but not Y/n, he knows who Anna is as person and the last thing he need is her doing the unthinkable.

Daito: Crazier.

Kakyoin: Nani?

Anna presents the group a patch of cookies that she made.

Daito: Look! She brought us cookies. Aw, isn't that so nice?

Y/n: No, no, no... don't tell me...

Daito slides the plate of cookies to them.

Daito: Here~, have some.

Daki and Kakyoin each grab a cookie and take a bite except Y/n as he knows what's in them cookies.

Kakyoin: You know, this isn't half bad.

Anna jumps on top of the table as she looks at them crazily while crawling towards them.

Anna: Thank you! I made them myself, with my special

Anna: Thank you! I made them myself, with my special... love juices~!

Y/n: I fu***** knew it!

Kakyoin took another bite.

Kakyoin: It's really good!

Anna: Yes!

Y/n: Kakyoin are you serious?! Do you have any idea what in those cookies she put in.

Daki: What are you talking about?

Y/n: Don't you remember the memes that Anna is well known for?! And I don't mean the yandere part!

Kakyoin: Wait you don't mean-

Anna then lifted up her skirt showing her wet panties that dripping from her lower region making Kakyoin drop the cookie in his hand.

Daki: Is that...?

Kakyoin: ....No, that's just... Chinese censorship.

Daki: Chinese censorship is for blood! Do you know how much worse that makes this?!

Y/n: Believe her, Kakyoin! Have you seen the censorship they did to Yor from Spy x Family.

Anna: I've been waiting too long for anyone who can take my juices!

Daito: We can take your juices! Let them rain upon us like the waters of Babylon!

Before Anna could floor the entire building with her "juices", Y/n quickly acted on instinct and knock out Anna.

Daito: NO!!!!

Daito fell to his knees as he weeps to himself.

Y/n: I'm not dying today by drowning! If I'm going to die... it will be by snu snu!

Nana lays on the ground unconscious while Daito continues crying to himself. Daki and Kakyoin look at scene conflicted and confused.

Daki: I hate yandere month...

Kakyoin: Hey. do you think Daito is ok?

Daki: What do you mean?

Kakyoin: Have you notice since the start of Yandere month, Daito been acting strange after Y/n told him.

Daito: Now that you mentioned it...

The two look back at Daito who still crying while Y/n drags Nana unconscious body away before she wakes up.