Episode 15

3rd P.O.V.

Welcome back, everyone! We're back for another episode of Waifu Interviewer!

Y/n: Hello everyone! Today's guest has been hotly-

???: *moan*

Y/n: Requested for some time.

???: OH~!

Y/n: Some say she is useful others useless.

???: AH~!

Y/n: Ok! What is it, Darkness? Why do you keep moaning after I'm trying to introduce you to everyone.

We turn to see Darkness lying on her stomach, hands on her chin, and waving her leg back and forward as she looks at Y/n lustfully.

Darkness: Nothing~ This is just amazing! Tales of your cruelty and debauchery has spread for through the community

Y/n: Tales of my... my what? What are people saying about me and what community?! Aqua, are you spreading false rumors about me!

Aqua: No! I only told Darkness how amazing and kind you are. I also told her that you have a harem and how you dominate us in bed- oh... shit.

Y/n: ......

Y/n looks back at Darkness.

Y/n: Darkness, who else told you about me?

Darkness: The Community of Waifus~

Y/n /Kakyoin: The community of-

Everyone looks at Daito.

Kakyoin: Daito, why was I not told of this community!?

Y/n: I didn't even know the community of waifu even existed.

Daito: Do you want a real answer or one that will make you feel better?

Kakyoin: The latter!

Y/n: The real answer.

Daito: Um, I guess it was lost in the mail?

Kakyoin: Ah of course, just like my invitation to smash!

Y/n: Just give it up already, Kakyoin. You know there never going to except you. They only accept the very well-known and popular franchise characters.

Kakyoin: Never! I will never give up!

Y/n: Oh, boy...

Darkness: Did you say... SMASH~

Y/n: *Yelp*

Y/n fell back on his seat as Darkness crawls on top of him while still having the lustful expression on her face.

Darkness: You are cordially invited to smash me!

Y/n: Daito... is Darkness actually offering to bang me?

Aqua: Well, this is surprising of her.

Daito: Statically, considering your popularity amongst waifu community you're bound to meet someone crazy.

Toga: Crazier than me?

Daito: Yes. Before you came along to the anime community there were tons of crazy girls called yandere. Who done crazier shit than you.

Toga: Whoa... and this girl is one of them?

Daito: Not really but...

Darkness continues talking dirty.

Darkness: I want it all! Smash me! Bang me with a
hammer! Bash me with a bat! Choke me until I pass out! Slam me against the wall! Frame me for domestic terrorism! Electrocute me! Tie me up in a sock and waterboard me! TELL ME MY CHICKEN IS DRY!

Everyone remains stun by what Darkness just requested from Y/n.

Aqua: Ok... I owe Kazuma an apology.

Toga: And they said I was the crazy one.

Y/n: Ok that the last one you said Darkness is just too cruel.

Daito: Dude... I think she's a masochist.

Y/n: That's obvious.

They turn back to see Darkness has tied herself up.

Darkness: No, I'm not. Everyone just looked at her dumbfounded.

Aqua: Did you tie yourself up?

Astolfo: More important question is HOW did she tie herself up so quick.

Y/n think for moment to himself before shrugging his shoulder.

Y/n: Eh, I already stick my di** in crazy with Toga.

Toga: He's right~

Y/n: I should give Darkness the same treatment as the others and grant her request.

Darkness: Oh, *gasp* Does that mean I'm going to be pillage and burned?

Y/n: You could say that~

Y/n pick up Darkness and put her over his shoulder and Darkness squeal in excitement.

Darkness: It finally happening~! My dream is com- Ah~!

Y/n slap Darkness ass causing her to moan from sensation.

Y/n: Be quite and behave~

Darkness: Yes, master~!

They both disappear somewhere together as everyone just looked on.

Aqua: Good for her, I guess.

Toga: I get feeling this is Darkness girl will be an amazing addition to Y/n harem and a great friend.

Kakyoin: Damn! When will I get laid?

Daki: Never like your invitation to Smash.

Background noises of people laughing are heard as Kakyoin slums his shoulder and Daki taking a selfie of her with Kakyoin suffering.

Y/n and Darkness are seen cuddling together in bed as Darkness has a look of satisfaction.

Darkness: That was amazing~

Y/n: Was it all you dreamed off?

Darkness: Yes~ I finally found a man who can dominate me without hesitation~

Y/n: If you like that then you should try Lady Dimitrescu or Astolfo those two like to dominate just like me.

Darkness: Really! Does this mean I can be part of the harem.

Y/n: Why not.

Darkness: Yes! Suddenly Lady Dimitrescu and Astolfo appeared at the door.

Lady Dimitrescu/Astolfo: You called~!

Darkness: *Squeal*

Y/n: Here we go again.